Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How America Became Infatuated With a Cartoonish Idea of ‘Alpha Males’
(05-27-2016, 05:35 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Admit it: you would rather be white.

Who wouldn't want to be white?  Whites run all the cool kid countries.  Whites are by far the richest race on earth.  Whites have produced the coolest stuff. Whites have produced the greatest civilization on earth, the Western Civilization--yes Virginia some cultures ARE better than others. And honestly white men are fucking gorgeous. I've slept with white men exclusively because they are so hot. 

That you would think I'd have a problem with admitting to such a thing is very interesting though.  You do know my Boyfriend of 10 years and my kid are white, right?  Indeed given the choice to associate with blacks or whites I prefer the company of whites.  You really should hear some the childish inane topics that many of "the brothers" think are so important.  

In before Odin blunders in and starts blathering about 'internalized racism'.  The facts are the facts.

Quote:Competent blacks

How can one be competently a race?  Are you implying that one can be incompetently black?  I mean yes I walked off the plantation years ago, and that probably burns your white liberal ass, but one's skin color doesn't have anything to do with their competence.  

Quote:have told me that they know well about the dirty looks that they get under certain circumstances -- like being watched closely when in the store in case they are shoplifters, or getting dirty looks if having a non-black spouse, date, or partner. Someone 'biracial' probably knows best the difference between white privilege and being seen as suspect. 

I've experienced all of that.  And you know what...that's the problem of the people doing the watching and giving the dirty looks.  If they don't like me because I'm black, then fuck them.  If they don't like me cause I'm gay, well fuck them.  I'm a 37 year old man, I ain't got time to worry about what other people think of me.  I'm busy living my life and if that bothers anyone that's their problem not mine. 

You know what bothers me more than those dirty looks and those people watching me to make sure I don't shoplift?  The perpetually offended, and the special snowflakes that compete in the oppression olympics.  Those of us who have been really oppressed because of our race or our orientation don't really want to think about our oppression if we don't have to.  The idea that victemhood is some sort of social capital is repugnant to us.

Quote:The worst may come from being seen as a 'racial traitor' -- being white but having a black spouse, child apparently one's own, or both. I have seen a young white woman (I knew that she was white because the spray-on tan did not quite reach her hair line) who made herself look significantly black so that she (so far as I could tell) would not be seen as a white woman with two biracial children, as if such were a great shame.

Oh yes.  My whole life I've heard shit principally from <I'll let you guess the word, it starts with an 'n'> about how I act so white.  About how I don't care for them.  Let me ask you what did they do for me?  Do they care for me?  Nothing and not at all.  If I have to act like some illiterate jungle rat to appease these people I want nothing to do with them. If I'm only a resource for them to get something they want why should I do anything for them? Why?  Because I'm an intelligent man who has some very strong opinions who also happens to be black and I feel no love for those people who happen to be racist either against myself or my White boyfriend or my white son.

I've received that very same treatment from my own sperm donor.  I've not spoken to him since because of that treatment, and I kinda do like him.

Quote:Breeder? That is a nasty insult. We are the majority.

A nasty insult for you perhaps.  Ever think you might have deserved it?  Ever think your inflated sense of entitlement for your dubious role in gay struggles might come off as incredibly insulting and offensive to those of us who are gay?  I bet that never crossed your straight mind.  But unlike the regressive I don't blame you for that because you're straight, or even white--that's their racist and hetrophobic gig not mine--I blame your inflated sense of entitlement because you think you suffered a taste of what I've suffered for my orientation that you are some how morally superior to every other ape on this YHWH forsaken rock.  I got news for you pal, you're not.  Get over yourself.

Quote:At least give me some credit for coming over to the side of homosexual rights, if for the conservative objective of law and order. I've been gay-bashed, and I recognized the appropriateness of doing everything possible to create a climate in which violence against gays and lesbians was unacceptable because such is inhuman.

What do you want?  A cookie?  A pat on the head?

I've been involved in the struggle for gay rights for a long time.  I've bashed and been bashed for those rights.  They were not handed to us by straights.  As I said on the old forum, blacks have civil rights because we took them.  Gays have rights because we took them.  Both did that on their own with minimal help from anyone.  So honestly I don't feel I owe you a damn thing.

Quote:I quit making and telling gay jokes. I started discussing the wrongness of gay-bashing violence to conservatives. The problem wasn't that the gay-basher thought that I was gay; the problem was that the gay-basher thought that it was acceptable to beat people for being gay.

Again what do you want a cookie?  And for your information people still think that way, and they will think that way 100 years from now.  But if anyone laid a finger on my man or my son I'd clean their clock good.  Why?  Because this faggot is a 'dangerous' alpha male who protects his family.  I'd do the same if they started anything with my uncles, my mother, my sister or her husband (though I kind expect him to take care of himself) and her kids too.

One does not deal with bullies by talking to them, by reasoning with them.  They don't understand reason, if they did they wouldn't be the way they are.  No, the solution is force.  But then again what do I know..I'm one of those K selected alpha males as Stefan Molyneux puts it.

Quote:She would be hot if she weren't a messed-up liar. The racial identity is the least of it. Would I date someone 'black like Rachel Dolezal'? Heck, maybe I would do the spray tan myself and doll up my hair... and the spray tan would go0 all the way to my... you guessed it. If we were to have children aside from her biracial children I would have the explanation that two people with significant white ancestry can have a very white-looking child.

She's not a liar, she's delusional.  She's mentally ill, which is what being delusional means. How can one 'feel' black?  Is that like one 'feeling' that they are an amputee in a whole body?

As to her being hot...I wouldn't know, I've never judged a woman as to hotness.

Quote:The stepchildren would destroy any residual loyalty that I ever had to the white race, an entity deserving no loyalty in view of its proclivity in the past to do horrible things to people that it does not deem white.

Look this is going to come as a shock to you but the fact is that all races have done terrible things.  All races are capable of terrible things.  If the basis of racial non-loyalty is predicated on a proclivity to do terrible things to those who are not deemed to be part of whatever race then I see no reason to be loyal to blackness.  Or whitness, or East-Asian-ness.

I said on the old forum that I didn't understand "white guilt".  I still don't.  I consider it to be a neurosis of some sort.  I feel no compunction to be proud to be black because some people who happened to be black did some great things and I feel no compunction to damn white people because some people who were white did some terrible things.  I believe first and foremost that we are one race--the human race--and within each of us is all the greatness that a human can aspire to and all the evil and depravity that anyone can descend into.

I am first and foremost an egalitarian.  Always have been.  I favor everyone having the same political rights and the same opportunities as anyone else.  What people do with those rights and those opportunities is on them.  This of course means that I have to accept that outcomes will not be the same.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:6. Anger is appropriate against evil-doers. Turning it against the innocent? That is evil.

There are no innocents. Obama has not been enforcing the immigration laws which is itself evil.  Allowing in those who want to blow up parts of the country is itself evil.  Destroying the US' economic backbone is itself evil.  Trump has arisen in response to evil, evil created and perpetuated by the so-called left.

What happened until recently was that Republicans had reservations about him as President. Now they have decided that Hillary Clinton is just as horrible as Barack Obama, and if Donald Trump won't fully deliver the Christian and Corporate State of their dreams, he will at least offer more than will Hillary Clinton.

I'd beware of the brute, especially if the brute is also a crook.

Hillary Clinton is just as bad because she's literally running as Obama's third term.  In short more of the same failed policies.

One has to prove that Trump is a crook first.  We already know Hillary is.

Quote:No innocent? Some kid who went over the border with his parents and knows nothing other than America is as innocent as his younger sibling born in America.

The younger sibling is a citizen but should be repatriated with his or her parents to their country of origin, as should the older sibling.  I'm by no means a racist of any stripe.  But I must say that limiting immigration would go a long way to addressing the current unemployment problem with have among those with low educations and few skills.  A demographic that is disproportionately black.  Call it enlightened self-interest if that makes you feel better, but that's the reality.

We need a wall and we need the trade fixed first and foremost Trump can do that even if he accomplishes nothing else it will set us up for a half-way decent 1T.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How America Became Infatuated With a Cartoonish Idea of ‘Alpha Males’ - by Kinser79 - 05-27-2016, 09:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  America at War With Itself Eric the Green 7 6,655 01-15-2023, 06:14 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Can America be "great" without great culture? Eric the Green 31 13,983 03-02-2019, 09:24 AM
  death rates of white middle class American males Eric the Green 76 57,119 04-01-2017, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Warren Dew
  The End of White Christian America Eric the Green 4 5,122 12-10-2016, 01:07 PM
Last Post: FLBones
  Five myths about class in America Odin 1 2,742 07-02-2016, 04:39 PM