Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 dead in Orlando gay nightclub shooting
Th Trumpetist critics have one point correct: not about blaming the IS or immigration, but law enforcement apparently left this guy off the hook. A more thorough investigation could have revealed what is coming out now after just one day of news reporting, that he abused and kidnapped his wife, and work colleagues thought he could blow up and go off the handle at any time. It's true giving security clearance for this guy was a stupid mistake. But no "security clearance" justifies personal possession of military weapons; ever. Trump wants to blame Obama for this "incompetence," and the government seems not to be investigating suspects fully enough; but he is also misdirecting us to focus on the irrelevant for his own purposes.

The Mateen situation has no relationship to immigration, at least to the extent that he was a US citizen born here. We control our border very tightly already; that's not the issue. Blaming immigrants creates more of the same kind of hate that caused this massacre.

True, our meddling in the mideast has made this situation worse. But I see no alternative but to fight and defeat the terrorists. They inspire these creeps all over the world. They gotta go, and fast. We helped make this bed; now we've got to make it again. But with the whole world as allies, and not with invading US ground troops, or terrorism of our own as Trump wants.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: 50 dead in Orlando gay nightclub shooting - by Eric the Green - 06-13-2016, 03:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SELL DEAD FULLZ UK CLONE CARDS ATM DUMPS WITH PIN(KINGTRUST.TO)BUY CASHAPP/PAYPAP/GIL selldumps 0 133 03-14-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: selldumps