Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 dead in Orlando gay nightclub shooting
As I have pointed out, the "news" of this tragic event, and discussion of the causes for it, can't be separated, and is NOT being separated in the ACTUAL news reports of this event. There is not one single cause of this event, but at least several. The hateful beliefs and ideologies of those who claim to speak for God, as Obama called it, is one; along with the organizations that promote this hatred and advocate murder of those who disagree. This coupled with the easy access which the United States permits to weapons of mass killing, makes these incidents inevitable. Inadequate investigation and restriction of those who are affected by this hatred, or are otherwise unstable, from having security clearances and access to weapons, is a problem, as is permission of such propaganda over the internet.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: 50 dead in Orlando gay nightclub shooting - by Eric the Green - 06-14-2016, 03:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SELL DEAD FULLZ UK CLONE CARDS ATM DUMPS WITH PIN(KINGTRUST.TO)BUY CASHAPP/PAYPAP/GIL selldumps 0 132 03-14-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: selldumps