Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 dead in Orlando gay nightclub shooting
How about not speculating on my reasoning? And let me explain my reasoning behind the choices of Oklahoma City and 9/11.

Oklahoma city: That attack was carried out by a small disjointed group of 2, I still believe there were more that just were not caught, and done in such a way as to maximize impact on the populace by American Born several generations back American Born radicals. This attack in McVeigh's own words was supposed to have ignited more lone wolf attacks against the Government and the population to turn against the government. Chaos. Mayhem, and unrest. Innocent loss of life was just collateral damage. The main target wasn't a lifestyle, so much as an attack on the government.

9/11 Was an attack and a message about our way of life, our financial heartbeat and importance in the world. It was carried out by Saudi Nationals, who laughed from things I have heard and read that we gave them their Visas and flight training that allowed them to do things they did with some aircraft. The middle East has made no bones about their opinion of our "immoral Western culture" Western Culture represents Soddam and Gomorrah to them. Or whatever the muslim version is. (Don't know, don't really give a rat's ***, so if you know just know I don't care.)

This attack seems a hybrid of the two to me, a couple of lone nutbags bent on sending a message to other nutbags in the hopes of causing chaos and mayhem. Only this one wants to impact not only the government of a nation that blindly and stupidly accepted his parents into it's country, but to lash out because his ideology demands it of him against a lifestyle he wrongly assumed would have the fruitloops on the fringes of Christianity cheering him on for his mass murder. Obviously he was wrong, Not sure what the westboro freaks feel, and again don't give a rat's *** nor care.

Was he gay, maybe. Was he curious. maybe. No one will know that but the now dead terrorist scum and whatever God he had to answer to.

The two have similarities in that they both happened after other well publicized events. In OKC it was the Waco incident, with this one it was Paris just last fall ( twice).

As for my feelings on Guns, that has been hashed out before on the old forum. You can take them when you kill me for them. Otherwise, well, seems we have a standoff. My 2nd amendment right has not yet infringed on anyone else's life or liberty or pursuit of happiness.

As an aside, there are nearly 200 million legal gun owners with probably a few trillion rounds of ammo for said guns in our collective hands. If we were the REAL problem, oh, trust me you'd have already seen this up close and probably real damn personal. It would be the Purge meets the Walking Dead meets the wild wild west on steroids by now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 50 dead in Orlando gay nightclub shooting - by Danilynn - 06-15-2016, 04:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SELL DEAD FULLZ UK CLONE CARDS ATM DUMPS WITH PIN(KINGTRUST.TO)BUY CASHAPP/PAYPAP/GIL selldumps 0 133 03-14-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: selldumps