Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 dead in Orlando gay nightclub shooting
Eric Wrote:It was an attack on gays and hispanics. So the SJW labels remain essential.

No they aren't. If the labels are dropped then more people would empathized.  SJW is divisive.

Quote:The crackdowns probably won't work. Big business, small business, contractors and farmers need the only folks who do the work.

Wow, the unemployment rate is 0?  I'd never would have guessed. Of course I don't think it's that way, so fix that with an EITC, extend minimum wage laws to agriculture where they don't exist now, and that should fix the problem.
Either agriculture plays by the same rules as everyone else,  they deserve a chapter 7 bankruptcy.  Also, get rid of those damn subsidies.  Like why the fuck is rice  of all things grown in the desert in California? I'd also strip the current water rights system.  If you grow shit in a desert, the plants need to be cactus. I'm not too worried about that, because global warming's gonna fix that real quick. The water will run out, for sure.  Swami tsunami predicts a flood of folks drinking their own piss after the water runs out. Cool

Quote:Drones kill the innocent. Imposing the death penalty for illegal immigration is nothing but terrorism.

I'm not referring to those kind of drones we're using in our Wars of Choice. I'm talking about spy camera drones.
They kill nobody.

Quote:We need a path to citizenship NOW, not "when immigration is under control." It's already under control, and immigration reform is part of the solution to illegal immigration, not something to be done "afterward." That's Rubio talking, not the Democrats. The Democrats are the ones who make sense.

Nope, bitch slap pampered agriculture, lock down the borders, and then work on path to citizenship. I do not want path to citizenship as an incentive for another wave of illegal immigration. Sorry, the hotel's full. The US isn't even taking care of its own properly.  Contractors who hire illegals are scum and tax cheats. Reputable contractors go through the proper process, pay worker's comp, FUTA, FICA.  

Quote:The answer is simpler. 

US out of Middle East.

Bans DO NOT WORK.  The War On Drugs is an abject failure.

Eric Wrote:Needed solution. Go beyond simple slogans like "bans don't work; war on drugs abject failure" Two different things entirely. Bans can work.

How are the markets for something somebody wants dreadfully different?  NYC in its infinite wisdom has a bunch of cigarette taxes and thus has a black market in that. Bans and even stuff that's taxed to hell go straight to black markets. In fact, I like black markets because they're the American Way.  They're unadulterated free markets that show certain high minded idiot government entities are utter fools.  Al Capone is awesome, man.  He did more to rid the nation of the blight of alcohol prohibition than anyone else.  Don't get me started on his killings.  The US government has killed far, far more innocents than Al Capone.  Hopefully Eric knows it was a bunch of Anti Saloon League nags who drove for prohibition.  Such were fools in a prior era. Lots of folks wanted booze dreadfully and a Mafia arose to satisfy said demand. And... so it is with today's Nicotine Nazis. For Rags, nicotine Uber Alles and that is how I fuck off nicotine taxes. I'm at one with the black market and am damn proud of it. You see Eric, Jonersers are an assorted bunch.  I have the avarice of GenX and the "I deserve it" of Boomers.

Quote:Go beyond simple slogans like "US out of Middle East." Ain't gonna happen (unfortunately!).

You're right and I won't be surprised at all if some terrorist detonates a nuke in DC.

Quote:We have created the mess; we must help to clean it up. And now it's worse than ever.

After all the messes, the West is an incompetent fool. We don't know the tribal relations, we don't know the customs, and the list goes on.

Quote:Not only are Syrians on the run from their tyrant, and coming to The West, giving The Donald an excuse to stir up entirely-unrelated fears,

Putin seems to be doing a good job in getting rid of IS, which is worse than Assad. IMHO of course.

Quote:but Israel is becoming a tyranny under the right wing, ditching human rights for Israelis and Arabs alike, out of their own unfounded fears. And the USA is too afraid politically or religiously to let the Israelis go on their own, and to stop supporting their terror and tyranny.

Now, I agree with that. I think there is a ban that in theory we could have.  I'm all for banning all foreign influence/money for US elections. The penalty I have in mind is to jail foreign agents tossing money for about 20 years and a molasses and feathering for any politician caught taking foreign money.  Such politicians would have to submit to that procedure before appearing in TV ads or debates. That penalty should suffice in deterring the acceptance of foreign money on that side. Big Grin

Quote:So, we're stuck. We can't let go of one tyrant (Israel), we let in another due to our own unnecessary intervention (The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria/The Levant), and a third is resulting in a horrific, deadly genocide we could-have but failed to help prevent (Assad/the former country of Syria). So, we're stuck.

IS , a made in the US product or Assad.  What you say is true and it presents a Hobbs-an choice.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobson%27s_choice
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: 50 dead in Orlando gay nightclub shooting - by Ragnarök_62 - 06-22-2016, 11:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SELL DEAD FULLZ UK CLONE CARDS ATM DUMPS WITH PIN(KINGTRUST.TO)BUY CASHAPP/PAYPAP/GIL selldumps 0 133 03-14-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: selldumps