Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability
(02-02-2021, 03:44 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 05:50 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 02:19 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 11:26 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 09:10 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Why should I do that? I had to recalculate the scores using a new method for greater accuracy. The old one was too cumbersome. Remember, I also recalculated them for either scenario, Trump or Biden winning. And I need to recalculate them after every election; the scores are based on the aspects in the horoscopes of every viable candidate in history. And the 2020 election is now part of history. So, if I had waited until after Biden won to recalculate, the scores would be the same. But, I predicted Biden's victory before the election, even though his score was slightly lower than Trump's then. So then I went ahead and re-calculated in October before the election, thinking the new scores would confirm my prediction, and that's what happened.

If you watch my video I have already posted here, I said that Biden's earlier 14-7 score was within the margin of error, which meant that he could have won.

Harris' score has gone down even further from her already-very-low score from these new calculations, even though her own aspects are not in the database, because she quit before the primaries. You can predict that she will be the President, and I am predicting that she won't be, on the basis of her score. So you can whine and complain about my prediction all you want, but only events will confirm which one of us is right.
Bullshit, you ginned it up and you know it. Playing coy with me isn't going to work. Biden was the only establishment Democrat left who had a chance to defeat Trump. I don't think his 14-7 score was much of a factor in his victory either. America barely seen him during the campaign. Her horrible score doesn't matter at this point. She's next in line and she's most likely going to be President soon. Biden is doing/signing all kinds of crazy shit and getting things ready for her to come in and take over the reigns. He's in office and that's all that matters to the corporates and Uber rich and the Progressives who him elected. He will be on his way out of office and the nation will begin showing signs of splitting and joining forces soon enough. The Red (free) states have plenty of room for growth and plenty of food and plenty of business and a pro business attitude and pro life philosophy and a Constitution that has stood for centuries  and Old Glory and an capitalist system that works as long as ethical standards are maintained and laws are more strictly enforced and corruption associated with government is heavily punished. I don't know or really care how things work out for the segments of the country funded and controlled by the politicians in Washington DC "Modern day version of Rome". How many times have I said America will be watching as Rome burns? I've said it many times. I've also that America was built to survive. I've also directly associated America with providence many times. I've also warned you not to mess with America many times. You're not listening or paying attention or thinking much like our current President who ain't quite with it anymore either.

Ha ha. I would not expect that explaining things to YOU would work.

The score would have been exactly the same had I waited until the election to recalculate. That's the key point. All my research figuring is online so anyone can check to see what I based the scores on and how I arrived at them.

I know you don't think Biden's score was a factor in his victory, but her 3-17 score is a warning that Harris will not win if nominated. I would predict that her chances of even getting nominated are not good, but it could happen. If it does, you will be happy.

"He's in office and that's all that matters to the corporates and Uber rich" No, that is opposite the truth. They are not happy. Your favorite Party and your Leader supports trickle-down economics, as YOU do. That is the rich man's policy. Your red (suffering under tyranny) states are poor and pathetic and losing ground every day.

"I've also warned you not to mess with America many times. You're not listening or paying attention or thinking much like our current President who ain't quite with it anymore either."

Well, thanks for the warning again. I confess, I have heard it before. ha ha! But I think I am going to mess with your "America" all that I can anyway. The more Biden is "doing/signing all kinds of crazy shit" according to you, the happier I will be.

I even hope that, someday, he will successfully take all your guns away. Now THAT is all YOU care about, and I care for you and other people enough to applaud this if it ever happens. Ho ho, he he, ha ha Smile
You don't think big tech and the uber rich support trickle down too. He can try to take all our guns away but I doubt he'll find anyone dumb enough to do it for him. I mean, they don't have enough people to take them away from the criminals let alone the law abiding citizens who aren't dumb to give them up. So, would you prefer that we buy guns legally or illegally because we'll be guying them regardless of what the laws say like the criminals are doing on a regular basis today? I'm good either way.

Big tech and the uber rich support trickle down, and that's what you and the Republican Party supports. Democrats do not.
Lol

[Image: abfrontpageofglbsigning-050317.png]

- Bill Clinton signing the repeal of Glass-Steagal

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability - by Einzige - 02-02-2021, 03:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 midterm polls Eric the Green 108 12,723 11-24-2022, 11:14 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Is President Biden too old and dated, or is he the gray champion Eric the Green 47 5,823 09-20-2022, 07:35 PM
  Dow Falls as Biden Reportedly Mulls Tax Hike on Rich chairb 7 2,075 10-25-2021, 03:47 PM
  Biden Administration Bans Importation Of Russian Ammunition chairb 0 676 10-21-2021, 03:25 AM
Last Post: chairb
  Biden’s overreach on executive edicts chairb 0 626 10-21-2021, 01:31 AM
  Rep. Bob Gibbs introduces articles of impeachment against Biden chairb 0 617 10-20-2021, 09:31 PM
  Biden follows through on pledge to take in more refugees chairb 0 605 10-19-2021, 11:25 PM
  Progressives worry about lobbying, corporate ties in Biden administration chairb 0 602 10-19-2021, 05:22 PM
  Yes, Biden Wants to End Fracking chairb 0 652 10-19-2021, 01:25 AM
  Top brass expose Biden’s biggest Afghanistan lies chairb 0 631 10-19-2021, 12:08 AM