Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability
(02-04-2021, 08:40 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 01:48 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 12:40 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 03:44 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Big tech and the uber rich support trickle down, and that's what you and the Republican Party supports. Democrats do not.

Gun laws work. Societies that have them have less violent crime and less gun violence. So, once most people in the USA agree with the conservative "liberals" that Einzige quoted, and not with the commies he quoted, then if you buy guns on the black market, we will keep taking them away from you no matter how long it takes. And clearly you have violent aims, so they should be taken away from YOU. We're a comin' fer youse guns, baby Smile  And if you violently rebel, it will be a lot easier to take your guns, because prisoners have a lot tougher time getting them.
Which Democrats don't support it these days? I've been in some really nice homes that are owned by Democratic voters. Go ahead and come for American's guns (mine included) and make the same mistake as the British in the past. Like I said, once the war with the Democrats begins, there will be no place that's safe for the Democrats (any Democrat) to live/go/visit in the entire country.

Classic's first two sentences win the prize for astonishment. He forgets that trickle-down doesn't trickle. It does not create wealth except for a few. The trickle-up economy, the regulated and taxed mixed economy, is what creates wealth. We all benefit, and if we had this economy, many people of all Parties would have nice homes. Trickle-down economics is a policy, not an inventory. 

Your Party wants to reserve nice homes for a privileged few. Some Democrats today are wealthy and benefit from trickle-down economics, but they realize that their wealth is endangered by an economy that is narrowly-based, and in which many are poor. And they realize that life is less valuable too, if its riches of all kinds are restricted to a few armed people in gated communities, which is what YOU want.
I don't live in a gated community like the uber rich/ limousine liberals/ yuppi's/ hipsters these days. A well armed community doesn't need gates to protect it from the dangers associated with the real  world. I'd say most Democrats are as wealthy if not wealthier than their Republican counter parts these days. The bulk of them just happen to be corporate women these days. You're on the big government side which seems to have a bigger problem with not enough trickling down these days. Isn't that the truth related to the big government side that you represent today. The big government side isn't nearly trickling down enough to keep everyone below them happy/satisfied/feeling good about themselves these days.

Government, when in the peoples' hands (which it hasn't been in decades, but in Republicans' hands instead), ensures justice and mercy, so we don't have to wait for a trickle that never comes, and prosperity is spread around in a society where people can be more relaxed instead of having their noses to the grindstone, which is operated by the privileged few-- for the privileged few. But you trickle-down economics, "job creaters" believers worship the privileged few, and expect and hope for that trickle that never comes, which would come you think if only you could oppress enough people who are different from you, whom you blame for the trickle not coming down from the skyscrapers where your heroes sit back and collect their millions and billions.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability - by Eric the Green - 02-05-2021, 09:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 midterm polls Eric the Green 108 12,731 11-24-2022, 11:14 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Is President Biden too old and dated, or is he the gray champion Eric the Green 47 5,830 09-20-2022, 07:35 PM
  Dow Falls as Biden Reportedly Mulls Tax Hike on Rich chairb 7 2,076 10-25-2021, 03:47 PM
  Biden Administration Bans Importation Of Russian Ammunition chairb 0 677 10-21-2021, 03:25 AM
Last Post: chairb
  Biden’s overreach on executive edicts chairb 0 628 10-21-2021, 01:31 AM
  Rep. Bob Gibbs introduces articles of impeachment against Biden chairb 0 620 10-20-2021, 09:31 PM
  Biden follows through on pledge to take in more refugees chairb 0 607 10-19-2021, 11:25 PM
  Progressives worry about lobbying, corporate ties in Biden administration chairb 0 604 10-19-2021, 05:22 PM
  Yes, Biden Wants to End Fracking chairb 0 654 10-19-2021, 01:25 AM
  Top brass expose Biden’s biggest Afghanistan lies chairb 0 633 10-19-2021, 12:08 AM