Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability
(07-08-2021, 04:11 AM)sBob Butler 54 Wrote:
(07-07-2021, 05:32 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Approval numbers other than those of Rasmussen are stronger than the electoral result  for the President, which is amazing at this stage.

Not really.  The Republicans are opposing popular policies and obviously practicing obstruction.  How they think this will get them ahead at this point I don't know.  Over the last bunch of years, it is traditional to oppose a party which doesn't achieve their agenda, but this time it is clear why.

I am also looking at the crisis transformation of the culture.  What seem to be the issues?  Cure Covid.  Reduce systematic racism.  Government has a role in supporting the poor and building infrastructure.  These are not winning issues for conservatives.  They oppose change.  A crisis is about change.  That is why the no change faction in prior American crises has always lost.

While a failure of the administration in recent years has lost them power, it was not so in the last crisis.  FDR kept winning with larger and larger majorities.  I suspect the Republicans are playing a loosing strategy.  We will see how it plays out.
It's going to be really hard to cure Covid without a cure for Covid while continuing to allow and continuing to assist thousands of foreign undocumented/unvaccinated/illegals/ Covid infected people to enter the country each day. So Bob, how many blue partisan morons/ politcal hacks/LW extremists like yourself and the others are currently living in the country right now? 30-40 million or so maybe? So, how are 30-40 million or so warped minded Left Wingers going to defeat 70 some million hard core Americans who have the right to defend their country. Biden is done. You can cling to him if you want but it's not going to help or stop us from undermining his authority and further weakening him and the system that his administration currently represents. Now, switching to a blue cunt that most of the country already knows is both illegitimate and incompetent isn't going to help either and more likely make matters worse for those stuck living in Acirema.

For the last time, I don't care who kills you or how you all die at this point. The same goes for the Liberal elite aka the Blue ruling class who control the strings and their puppet politicians and bureaucrats. War is hell dude, it's to bad that you and the others are going to learn it first hand (the hard way). So, do you know the difference between stealing and the way the blue poor are able to make a living these days? Do you even care if it's right or wrong at this point? I'd say most idiots don't care at this point. How long can you afford to be plundered without any legal recourse? How long are you going to be able to remain insured? I mean, they're already free to steal up to $950 with no legal recourse in some coastal blue cities aka round head strong holds.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability - by Classic-Xer - 09-16-2021, 02:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 midterm polls Eric the Green 108 12,724 11-24-2022, 11:14 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Is President Biden too old and dated, or is he the gray champion Eric the Green 47 5,825 09-20-2022, 07:35 PM
  Dow Falls as Biden Reportedly Mulls Tax Hike on Rich chairb 7 2,075 10-25-2021, 03:47 PM
  Biden Administration Bans Importation Of Russian Ammunition chairb 0 677 10-21-2021, 03:25 AM
Last Post: chairb
  Biden’s overreach on executive edicts chairb 0 626 10-21-2021, 01:31 AM
  Rep. Bob Gibbs introduces articles of impeachment against Biden chairb 0 618 10-20-2021, 09:31 PM
  Biden follows through on pledge to take in more refugees chairb 0 606 10-19-2021, 11:25 PM
  Progressives worry about lobbying, corporate ties in Biden administration chairb 0 603 10-19-2021, 05:22 PM
  Yes, Biden Wants to End Fracking chairb 0 652 10-19-2021, 01:25 AM
  Top brass expose Biden’s biggest Afghanistan lies chairb 0 632 10-19-2021, 12:08 AM