Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability
(09-17-2021, 12:21 PM)David Horn Wrote: There is no direct political solution to anything unless a large percentage of both houses of Congress and the Presidency are solidly left and willing to take of the glves and fight.  Why?  Because NO is always the default, and it's stronger now that the entire GOP has decided that voting for anything that the Dems want is some twisted version of treason.  Some of the needed fixes are totally out of reach.  The 2nd Amendment is still there, and I can't see any way that gets repealed.  The SCotUS will remain far-right unless it's packed, which is unlikley though at least possible.  Federalism limits what can be done in unison, and too many states aren't just obstructinist; they're outright antagonistic and oppositional.

I still fear this will be a next-2T fix.  I just don't see the groundswell needed to make real change, but I hope I'm wrong on that.
You didn't have the groundswell needed in the first place. So, what's going on in your head? Why didn't you know that? I told you it was a bad idea to go along and elect a senile old man who couldn't think for himself and shouldn't have run to begin with. So, what do you think the repercussions should be now that most of America knows we were right? Biden is done dude. It's only a matter of time before America demands his resignation and the Democrat's are forced to let go of him and then forced to explain why he was able to become President in the first place. I mean, it's not like he wasn't showing obvious signs to begin with before entering office. Biden is the biggest hoax the Democratic party and it's GOP allies have managed to pull off so far. I hope you're not to reliant on DC and the money that's currently flowing out of it because the bulk of it is most likely going to be diverted to the Red capital and redistributed to Red Americans. Now, you are fortunate because you are an American veteran and you know what Red America thinks about  American veterans these days. As I've mentioned, you're the only one in the group who has a chance of coming out of this relatively unscathed at this point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability - by Classic-Xer - 09-17-2021, 06:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 midterm polls Eric the Green 108 12,723 11-24-2022, 11:14 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Is President Biden too old and dated, or is he the gray champion Eric the Green 47 5,823 09-20-2022, 07:35 PM
  Dow Falls as Biden Reportedly Mulls Tax Hike on Rich chairb 7 2,075 10-25-2021, 03:47 PM
  Biden Administration Bans Importation Of Russian Ammunition chairb 0 676 10-21-2021, 03:25 AM
Last Post: chairb
  Biden’s overreach on executive edicts chairb 0 626 10-21-2021, 01:31 AM
  Rep. Bob Gibbs introduces articles of impeachment against Biden chairb 0 617 10-20-2021, 09:31 PM
  Biden follows through on pledge to take in more refugees chairb 0 606 10-19-2021, 11:25 PM
  Progressives worry about lobbying, corporate ties in Biden administration chairb 0 602 10-19-2021, 05:22 PM
  Yes, Biden Wants to End Fracking chairb 0 652 10-19-2021, 01:25 AM
  Top brass expose Biden’s biggest Afghanistan lies chairb 0 632 10-19-2021, 12:08 AM