Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability
(01-05-2022, 04:43 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: Yep, (President Biden's) policies are far enough to the left to piss most Americans off and loose most of the country. So, who are you going to leach off when the American population aka American economy is no longer available to tax. Hint, you ain't much better at anticipating troubles ahead or recognizing failures than Biden or any of the blue idiots/morons positioned at the top of the blue paradigm these days. As far COVID, the vaccines have already failed to stop COVID. I know more vaccinated people who currently have COVID than unvaccinated people these days. I told you several months ago that it would wise to shift focus from vaccinating everyone to testing and treatments but you didn't listen. Yep. You're stuck with Biden or some other Liberal/Progressive fuck up like Biden. So, you may as well get used to going downward and get used to the idea of living out the rest of your in a Banana Republic and get used to all the lowly (vile language excised) So, how long is going to be before the Democrats (vile language excised) themselves out of a country? A few more years maybe if America continues to go along with tradition like you and the other stooges seem to expect? Haven't you learned not to expect anything relative to the past these days? You should have by now.

Classic X'er, you do not understand the variety of people who constitute America. You are so certain of what you believe and that anyone who disagrees with you is completely wrong.

You are right that most of us are ill-prepared for an usurpation by ruthless, amoral people. You may survive such while someone like me gets tortured and killed; when things go bleak for you (they always do for all but the well-connected ) you will regret that people like me are no longer around. 

You could hardly be more wrong about vaccines stopping COVID-19. About one million people have died in America due to COVID-19, and then more due to suicides and drug overdoses because they cannot cope with the loneliness and boredom. Yes, it is a rough time... but let's get it over with. Well, that's what I was thinking when COVID-19 started killing in large numbers such as one 9-11 or Pearl Harbor calamity on some days. Or maybe one day of killing at a Nazi murder camp on some days. COVID-19 has been killing Americans much like a Crisis war.  

Trump pushed quack medical treatment and even suggested using bleach as an internal medicine. I don't know if I have anything more to offer except my own experience. I curtailed my getting around. I used bleach wipes on surfaces. I counted to thirty when washing my hands after doing almost anything. I kept my social distance. I wore a mask. When I did go to a grocery store I thanked people for wearing masks when compliance was poor.  I survived long enough to get vaccinated, and I got the shots. I volunteered at clinics.   

You can tell that I am not one of those people who suffocated while COVID-19 reduced oxygen saturation to dangerous levels. I never had to be sedated to be put on a respirator. That's how many people died of COVID-19.  People like me, who survived because they followed the competent advice of experts, are still around. COVID-19 has killed about 1.5% of those who contract it. So you survive. Guess what is possible after COVID-19?

1. organ damage that shortens life.
2. diabetes, which also damages organs.
3. cognitive loss. That's right -- get COVID-19 and you might get stupider. 
4. sexual dysfunction which can make life miserable.
5. miscarriages
6. infections of loved ones, including pets. 

I haven't heard anything about birth defects or cancer yet, but I would not be surprised by those as long-term effects.

What can I say?  COVID-19 has been more likely to kill than a rattlesnake bite. I avoid rattlers, and if I hear a rattle I back off. I don't use street drugs or drive drunk. I heed warning siogns and warning labels.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability - by pbrower2a - 01-05-2022, 07:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 midterm polls Eric the Green 108 12,732 11-24-2022, 11:14 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Is President Biden too old and dated, or is he the gray champion Eric the Green 47 5,833 09-20-2022, 07:35 PM
  Dow Falls as Biden Reportedly Mulls Tax Hike on Rich chairb 7 2,077 10-25-2021, 03:47 PM
  Biden Administration Bans Importation Of Russian Ammunition chairb 0 678 10-21-2021, 03:25 AM
Last Post: chairb
  Biden’s overreach on executive edicts chairb 0 629 10-21-2021, 01:31 AM
  Rep. Bob Gibbs introduces articles of impeachment against Biden chairb 0 620 10-20-2021, 09:31 PM
  Biden follows through on pledge to take in more refugees chairb 0 607 10-19-2021, 11:25 PM
  Progressives worry about lobbying, corporate ties in Biden administration chairb 0 605 10-19-2021, 05:22 PM
  Yes, Biden Wants to End Fracking chairb 0 655 10-19-2021, 01:25 AM
  Top brass expose Biden’s biggest Afghanistan lies chairb 0 633 10-19-2021, 12:08 AM