Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability
(01-05-2022, 08:59 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Sorry, ha ha. I don't go by a report from a rabid right-winger like you about covid and vaccines. We have posted the reliable reports here. Most people who get infected now are unvaccinated. The omicorn variant is more contagious and some vaccinated people get it, but only have mild cases. Those who are dying or going to the hospital now are the unvaccinated, and maybe a few old codgers whose immune system is shot.

In any case, I am fine with splitting off from you red staters and red countiers, if we can swing a good deal. We are the wealthy states, with the brains and the world connections. You guys are just hillbillies. There's no wealth there in your territory to tax. You guys are all just deluded goof balls. Without you retrogrades, we will be free to tax the rich to pay their fair share, which you guys refuse to do because you already ARE a banana republic, which by definition is one that is ruled by the wealthy, which you guys have forced upon us. So, if you want to leave America, don't let the door hitcha on the way out.
You should because your side just lost it's war with COVID. I assume that's why Biden's approval has dipped into the 30's now. Joe may as well change his name to Bernie because that's who/what we have running the country now. BTW, I'm a blue state Republican voter right now. Oh, I live outside of the blue banana republics like most Minnesotan's these days. BTW, I heard the progressives got their butts back in November by the Minneapolis taxpayers. Dude, we aren't leaving America, America will be leaving California or splitting California and joining up the rest of America and get whatever you got so to speak. Like I said, I don't think you have an understanding of what all you're going to loose. What is it with now and making judgements and big decisions based on now without taking into account change or necessities needed in advance. We ain't giving up the flag. We may have to alter a bit afterwards or maybe not depending on how it plays out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability - by Classic-Xer - 01-07-2022, 06:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 midterm polls Eric the Green 108 12,724 11-24-2022, 11:14 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Is President Biden too old and dated, or is he the gray champion Eric the Green 47 5,823 09-20-2022, 07:35 PM
  Dow Falls as Biden Reportedly Mulls Tax Hike on Rich chairb 7 2,075 10-25-2021, 03:47 PM
  Biden Administration Bans Importation Of Russian Ammunition chairb 0 676 10-21-2021, 03:25 AM
Last Post: chairb
  Biden’s overreach on executive edicts chairb 0 626 10-21-2021, 01:31 AM
  Rep. Bob Gibbs introduces articles of impeachment against Biden chairb 0 617 10-20-2021, 09:31 PM
  Biden follows through on pledge to take in more refugees chairb 0 606 10-19-2021, 11:25 PM
  Progressives worry about lobbying, corporate ties in Biden administration chairb 0 602 10-19-2021, 05:22 PM
  Yes, Biden Wants to End Fracking chairb 0 652 10-19-2021, 01:25 AM
  Top brass expose Biden’s biggest Afghanistan lies chairb 0 632 10-19-2021, 12:08 AM