Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability
(01-08-2022, 03:22 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: I wish there was a way to prove you wrong without killing you in the process. So, what's the average time it takes for COVID to kill a person without respirators? Does it usually take more or less than 6-48 hours to kill a person? You're college educated and you're supposed to smarter than me according to the stereotype most blue idiots still tend to go by these days even though it's been proven to be false many times. So, how long do think you last if it was you arguing against four of us. In other words, do you think you'd be able to do what I do here against all of you guys. I must admit, doing what I do here is much easier today than when I started out almost 20 years ago.

If one is set in a worldview, you are not going to change it without a drastic event.  By drastic, I mean Yorktown, Atlanta or Hiroshima.  You are not going to change Eric, Pbower, Dave or my basic perspective.  If you think you are, you are delusional.

The Republican Party has always been the party of the elites.  Soon after LBJ and MLK. they also became also the party of racists.  This is distinctly not Acirema, the nonexistent people you pretend to speak for.  Those willing to commit violence, those who showed up last January 6th, were the most die hard racists.  Trump's remnants are worth discussion, are quite real, but your imaginary followers don't seem to be the same group.

In a way you are doing the site a favor.  You are giving us something to talk about.  Unfortunately, it is pretty much irrelevant.  Just as you have done nothing but talk and troll, so will your imaginary followers.  For all your obsession with violence, you have never been brave enough to get involved in it.  Sure.  Bluster and pretend.  Make empty threats.  Yawn.

To me, the pattern of civilization changed with and after WW II.  It is obvious to most how cost ineffective conquest has become.  Nukes, proxy wars and insurgent wars have made sure of it.  Non violent protest has become viable as a way of changing democratic cultures.  This ought to make it a priority to update the Information Age observations of Strauss and Howe to include how the world has changed in the Information Age.  Unfortunately, we have to deal with a troll instead.

In my role playing game I am pushing a basic perspective.  Every culture wants a land and to be left alone, but many culture wish to expand, and are willing to interfere with or destroy other cultures in the process of expanding their own interests.  These latter are the bad guys.  If you see the elites, racists, and nations like Russia as willing to step on others to gain their own interests, this fits with reality well enough.  Containing the bad guys is worthy.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability - by Bob Butler 54 - 01-08-2022, 08:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 midterm polls Eric the Green 108 12,724 11-24-2022, 11:14 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Is President Biden too old and dated, or is he the gray champion Eric the Green 47 5,823 09-20-2022, 07:35 PM
  Dow Falls as Biden Reportedly Mulls Tax Hike on Rich chairb 7 2,075 10-25-2021, 03:47 PM
  Biden Administration Bans Importation Of Russian Ammunition chairb 0 676 10-21-2021, 03:25 AM
Last Post: chairb
  Biden’s overreach on executive edicts chairb 0 626 10-21-2021, 01:31 AM
  Rep. Bob Gibbs introduces articles of impeachment against Biden chairb 0 617 10-20-2021, 09:31 PM
  Biden follows through on pledge to take in more refugees chairb 0 606 10-19-2021, 11:25 PM
  Progressives worry about lobbying, corporate ties in Biden administration chairb 0 602 10-19-2021, 05:22 PM
  Yes, Biden Wants to End Fracking chairb 0 652 10-19-2021, 01:25 AM
  Top brass expose Biden’s biggest Afghanistan lies chairb 0 632 10-19-2021, 12:08 AM