Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability
(03-08-2022, 04:37 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 04:00 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 01:37 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 11:18 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(03-07-2022, 05:14 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: "Left wing reactionary" is a contradiction in terms. Only right-wingers like you are or ever can be reactionaries. I just hope we can "steal" both your guns and your tax money as much as we can. If you use your guns to seal our fate, odds are they will be confiscated and you will be jailed.
What was Stalin? What were the Bolsheviks? I assume what I said about you, what you are doesn't fit/comply with the Lefts narrative in your mind . Yep, removing our means to defend and taking from Us whatever you need seems to be the Lefts goal. Like I said, I'm talking to a dead man. Do you think I would have an issue slitting your throat from ear to ear? If we get to the point of using our guns to seal your fate, you've already lost the diplomatic battle and we'll be at war with each other and everything we do during war will be legal.

Stalin and the Bolsheviks were not liberals. The reformers in the Gorbachev era were considered liberals. Dictatorship, such as what Trump and you right-wingers want in the USA, is not "left" or "liberal." Consider the political circle as defined by the Libertarian Party. Stalin is more in the center, and near the bottom of the circle. He is not very far on the left. Stalin and the Soviets professed interests in economic and gender equality, and sometimes this was attained, but at the price that this equality would be at a low level of prosperity, and that individual rights would be sacrificed.

I hope we can take away your guns and end your ability to "defend" against paying taxes. I hope taxes on you go sky high. I don't speak for everyone on "the Left" in this. It is my personal comment directed at you. But if you use your guns in a civil war, you will be subject to arrest and confiscation of your guns by the other side. You are not interested in individual rights. Only in your "right" to be violent and harm others, and not to do your civic duty and pay taxes as decided by our democratic process.
You're not liberal either. There are few liberals left on the Democratic side now that the Left controls most of the party  Like I said, you're a Left Wing Reactionary which is pretty obvious. You're not Stalin or a Bolshevik but you're a Left Wing Reactionary who is a lot like them. You're probably closer to Hitler and the Nazi's based on what I've seen of you and read of your posts so far. Well, guess what, whichever one you are doesn't matter to Americans because Americans will unite and kill/destroy either one of them. You'll see it eventually, you don't seem to be learning anything as we've been exchanging views, seeing results and moving along towards the 4T over the years.

I am a liberal. I am not a neoliberal like you. Despite the resemblance of terms, there's a vast difference between them. THere is no such thing as a left-wing reactionary. The terms are contradictory. I am not a lot like Stalin or Bolsheviks, and you are the one who is close to Hitler, because you are a racist and you support oligarchs and giving them tax breaks and subsidies, and you believe in free access to guns as Hitler did. You don't seem to be learning anything, that's true. You are a reactionary.

Americans will indeed oppose Nazis, and Bolsheviks too should they ever arise here. Right now, there are no Bolsheviks in the USA, but there are Nazis, and that may include you. Many Americans are allied in supporting resistance to Russia's invasion of Ukraine. There is still a division among Americans. Some Republicans are moving away from the racist nationalism and the support for big lies and the Trump coup that you laud and agree with. There remains however the addiction by Republicans like you to neoliberalism at a time when we need to raise taxes, especially on the wealthy, and provide social spending to help workers and the poor directly rather than giving breaks to "job creaters" and hoping benefits will trickle down from the greedy to the needy. And we will likely need to raise taxes for more support for NATO now.

I am very glad Biden banned Russian oil in the USA. I asked for this for several days in my comments to the white house. I hope it can be extended to the Europeans soon. I see that they will embark on a program of faster transition to renewable energy. More oil and gas sent to them by others could be a temporary measure.
You're not liberal. You're to partisan to be liberal. As matter of fact, none of you are as liberal as me on the issues that matter most to you. I mean, none of you would even consider increasing domestic oil production or building more nuclear power plants these days. I'm not a neoliberal. If I was a neoliberal, I would have voted for Clinton and Biden instead of Trump like the neoliberal minded GOP's did back in 2016 & 2020. Global trading matters to me but it doesn't matter more to me than the country. Trump was a direct threat to the neoliberal establishments and he still is today. Reagan didn't have anything to do with what the Presidents that followed him did or the trade agreements they made while they were in office.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability - by Classic-Xer - 03-08-2022, 11:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 midterm polls Eric the Green 108 12,724 11-24-2022, 11:14 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Is President Biden too old and dated, or is he the gray champion Eric the Green 47 5,825 09-20-2022, 07:35 PM
  Dow Falls as Biden Reportedly Mulls Tax Hike on Rich chairb 7 2,075 10-25-2021, 03:47 PM
  Biden Administration Bans Importation Of Russian Ammunition chairb 0 677 10-21-2021, 03:25 AM
Last Post: chairb
  Biden’s overreach on executive edicts chairb 0 626 10-21-2021, 01:31 AM
  Rep. Bob Gibbs introduces articles of impeachment against Biden chairb 0 618 10-20-2021, 09:31 PM
  Biden follows through on pledge to take in more refugees chairb 0 606 10-19-2021, 11:25 PM
  Progressives worry about lobbying, corporate ties in Biden administration chairb 0 603 10-19-2021, 05:22 PM
  Yes, Biden Wants to End Fracking chairb 0 652 10-19-2021, 01:25 AM
  Top brass expose Biden’s biggest Afghanistan lies chairb 0 632 10-19-2021, 12:08 AM