Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The US and Western Europe are not on the same timeline
(03-06-2021, 04:17 PM)Tim Randal Walker Wrote: Reviewing my best case scenario for USA:

1.  Divisive, but relatively mild 4T.  (The American CW was divisive and severe).

2.  Weak 1T.

...and most likely. We do have the losses characteristic of a 4T, but we don't have the property damage that we now associate with 'modern' warfare. 

I don't see a huge heroic role for the Millennial generation this time. I also see Boomers living deep into the next 1T, but most significantly the rapacious plutocrats and executives will be put out to pasture, and the more militant figures of Boomer intellectual life will fade in favor of those that weren't so militant. "70 is still the new 50", but 90 is still 90.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The US and Western Europe are not on the same timeline - by pbrower2a - 03-07-2021, 03:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How different is Western Europe's saecular timeline? Remy Renault 80 64,422 05-31-2021, 01:07 AM
Last Post: galaxy