Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most Americans think too many people are easily offended
(08-05-2016, 12:48 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: Eh, I'm not interested in either term above.  The one I am interested in is the "Social Justice Warrior" type. Folks of this specific type have the same attributes as the "regressive leftist".  A "liberal" or plain "leftist" aren't in the same set as said SJW's.

A better term might be "oppressive leftist." An SJW isn't really regressive; but some of them may be oppressive in the way they behave and talk at times.

Quote:I'll take a pass here. I have no dog in that fight.

I thank you Smile

Quote:What happens when "race" becomes a mish/mash?  I think both David Duke and Rev. Sharpton need to take a DNA test and make the results public, man. Cool  Maybe I'll get lucky and the results for one or both will make 'em shut up.

Indeed; that's the thing. Just as "The West" is becoming irrelevant as something to defend and keep pure, the races are blending over time, and lots of Americans already have some of those "other" races in their DNA. I don't think I do myself; maybe I could have used some Wink
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: most Americans think too many people are easily offended - by Eric the Green - 08-05-2016, 01:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media manipulation targeting one ethnic community (Cuban-Americans in South Florida pbrower2a 0 917 10-24-2021, 09:17 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Those people in the upper midwest Eric the Green 44 25,839 12-10-2016, 06:21 PM
  Most Americans say children are better off with a parent at home Dan '82 14 10,178 10-19-2016, 03:41 PM