Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Careers ruined or at risk from accusations of sexual misconduct
(11-03-2018, 09:50 AM)beechnut79 Wrote: With all the damning information it really was a miracle that Kavanaugh got accepted to sit on the nation's highest court. The only reason I could think of that this could have possibly happened was that apparently there wasn't sufficient evidence that he was actually the one who performed the dastardly deed, which if proven was much worse than what Clarence Thomas was accused of before he was seated. Meantime, more and more Catholic priests are being accused of sexual misconduct and barred from the priesthood. And, both Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein have pretty much gone down in flames along with the likes of Matt Lauer.

I recently asked a psychic reader for her take on movements such as #MeToo and Black Lives Matter, and she seems to think that they will be as fleeting as the Occupy movement was. We shall see.

It would seem that the second Kavanaugh accuser was in fact lying and has been referred to the Justice Department for prosecution.  Makes me wonder how many of the others are just making shit up to get attention or to achieve a certain political outcome?

I didn't need a psychic reader to tell me that #MeToo and Black Lives Matter were strictly short term movements.  Useful as political tools for the Dims until they blew their credibility which seems to have happened with everyone but the true believers.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises

Messages In This Thread
RE: Careers ruined or at risk from accusations of sexual misconduct - by Galen - 11-03-2018, 05:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unkind, Risk Averse and Untrusting beechnut79 13 9,804 07-17-2018, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund