Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
Emigration may help the right-wing in America, no doubt. You have a point Anthony.

The alternative is that other nations may get a bit bigger and more liberal. Canada will be a sanctuary of sanity. Perhaps enough to stop the oil sands?

Secession is an option for dark blue states like CA, and that might be another possible destination for disillusioned folks like brower. Don't commit suicide, brower. Come back to CA. We have ways and means of making life not as bad as in Michigrim. It's more expensive here, but there are less-expensive pockets. If we get blue enough, we can regulate housing and provide more of it. We just passed a low-income housing bond in Santa Clara County in fact. Our state was more Democratic than any state in the USA except Hawaii, and even that only by a little bit; with lots of votes still uncounted. Even despite the fact that we have our own eastern rural red zones and lighter-blue Outer SoCal. And if we are allowed to secede, that materially weakens the rump USA and encourages the northwest and northeast coast to secede too-- which weakens Jesusland even more!
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Eric the Green - 11-14-2016, 04:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige