Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(12-15-2016, 05:03 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 09:13 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 08:26 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Congratulations To Russia On Winning The Cold War

Putin's buddy is our new Secretary of State. Or is Putin our new Secretary of State?

Trump also makes Nader's point that our ignorant flyover voters are more concerned with speaking about persons instead of men.

Faith in humanity is shattered. Oh well, congress will do something! whew!

#CBSFACKENEWS

http://www.truthdig.com/report/page2/hyp...y_20161213

#TRUTHDIGREALNEWS

Rags, I can watch mainstream news outlets, and use my critical thinking skills to determine for myself when they are deferring to the powers that be which pay their bills. I can watch genuine alternative news sources too, like Pacifica. I know fake news when I see it, because I can research it. There is a spectrum. Fake news is much more extreme and blatant. The fake news is mostly seen on social media and put out by the sorts of outlets discussed in that video you said you couldn't watch.

I have heard so many people on the anti-establishment Left repeat Far-Right BS in recent years and this year it has reached a deafening crescendo. It's driving me bonkers. People I used to respect during the Bush years, like Glenn Greenwald, have turned into fucking lunatics.
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Odin - 12-15-2016, 07:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige