Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(12-15-2016, 07:48 AM)Odin Wrote: I have heard so many people on the anti-establishment Left repeat Far-Right BS in recent years and this year it has reached a deafening crescendo. It's driving me bonkers. People I used to respect during the Bush years, like Glenn Greenwald, have turned into fucking lunatics.

It's the age of Fake News, and why that's true is not surprising. The two prime sources for news delivery to the Connected Community are Facebook and Google. Neither pays their sources very well, and all ad revenue tends to remain with the aggregators. So real news sources with real costs, like teams of reporters and foreign desks, get very little to cover costs. FB and G rake it in.

So why Fake News? Because it's even cheaper for FB and G than mostly stolen real news ... and it's more of a soap-opera like product. People like it simple, even though its BS.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by David Horn - 12-15-2016, 10:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige