Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(12-30-2016, 11:52 AM)Bronsin Wrote: The Democrats have no earthly idea of why they lost the election, and I am totally content to watch them twist and spin in agony over all the wrong reasons. Let's hope for all of our sakes that the lame duck doesn't start WWIII before the 20th, or declare Martial Law and start the next civil war.

Folks like you are beholden to the neo-liberal, free-market ideology. You think self-reliance is the only virtue, and that social and economic powers in society are just expressions of freedom. You guys have deceived and hooked America on its delusive pride of self-reliance and non-dependency. You think Democrats should continue to kow-tow to this ideology of free enterprise instead of fighting back, and that because they fought back somewhat is why they lost; that America must be forevermore Reaganland. You and most Americans who voted for Trump are completely bamboozeled by the "less government" memes.

I hope Democrats DO feel the agony and start twisting and turning into action and fight back. Such would be the ONLY regeneracy that this 4T could ever experience, so that we could defeat the DECEIVERS and greedy profiteers such as yourself who have reduced all value in our society to money, possessed by the rich who own us.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Eric the Green - 01-05-2017, 04:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige