Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(03-02-2017, 04:47 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: Amen.  People are going batshit-insane.  I've read about popular hysteria in books, but watching it happen in real-time with people I know is one of the stranger experiences of my life.  It's like people believe this sort of thing doesn't have consequences.

Are you arguing that turnabout is not fair play?  I know Bob is always on the side of compromise, but is letting this pass a compromise or a free pass to do anything?

We have a Congressional majority that got to be one by saying no to everything, and now wants the minority to let bygones be bygones.  If the Democrats lie down and agree to let this pass, they will have performed the greatest self-neutering in history.  Remember, the Democrats let the eight years of Clinton investigations go and tried to work with GWB.  That didn't work at all well.  I don't see them doing that twice, and they stand on pretty firm ground with Trump and the current Congress.  They may lose, but they have to go down fighting if they ever expect to be taken seriously again.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by David Horn - 03-02-2017, 05:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige