Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(03-02-2017, 09:14 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: "Treason", is it?  I recall MacCaskill meeting with the Russian ambassador, and tweeting about it.  Meeting with foreign dignitaries is a fairly normal activity for national politicians, as it should be.

Sessions was asked under oath if he had any contact with the Russian government. If he was really talking to the Russian ambassador in the capacity of a senator rather than as a Trump surrogate he should have said that rather than perjuring himself and saying that he had no contact with the Russians. It indicates that he had communications with the ambassador he was trying to hide.

(03-02-2017, 09:14 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: Which "deeply respected news sources" are you concerned about me deprecating?  What constitutes a "deeply respected" outlet?

The New York Times? The Washington Post?

(03-02-2017, 09:14 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: What exactly has gotten you in such a lather that you are sitting here baying for blood over Russia?  Podesta's emails (it isn't like we weren't caught tapping Merkel and Roussef's cellphones), Crimea (no insurgency to date, and they declared independence with an eye towards granting Russian citizenship in 1992), Syria (aren't we bombing Syrian targets too?  Didn't we help prop up the Bahraini government when their citizens rose up, including greenlighting a Saudi invasion?)?  Or perhaps just the regular drumbeat of propaganda from the media?

Oh look, whataboutism! It's becoming increasingly clear that Russia is promoting Fascist Alt-Right movements throughout the West, and that they are influencing the Trump administration.

(03-02-2017, 09:14 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: Honestly, Odin, I thought better of you.  Sad

I thought better of Republicans and thought they would put country over party, but now it's clear that they'll sell us out to the Russians for an extra buck.
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Odin - 03-03-2017, 08:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige