Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
Oh well, I kinda got fact checked too that day Wink

Re-checking my horoscope score research, it turned out that Hillary's score was too low to win. Oh well.....

But it's true, Trump was able to get votes by running on false issues like immigration where no problem really exists. But prejudice is always easy to pander to. As for the wars, I don't see Drump stopping any of them, do you? No, he appealed to the warmongers by saying he would smash ISIS including with American troops. So, Chris was wrong on that one too.

What are we left with? War on our environment. Removal of regulations on methane emissions at oil and gas fracking wells, and removal of mileage and smog standards on cars. Plus allowing coal to be dumped into rivers, and dirty oil to be pumped across them. His recipe for making American great again? Stop a non-existent illegal immigration problem, send troops to Iraq, waste money on military toys (which WILL be used to make America win again), let oil and coal and gas companies run wild in the name of more profits to trickle down, corrupt business deals with Russia and Iran, and tax breaks for toll roads. And lower taxes and bust the deficit. Make America great again. Hillary would have been 1000 times better.

Looking at that video, it seemed it was more like Rachel Maddow fact-checking Matthews.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Eric the Green - 03-07-2017, 09:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige