Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(03-11-2017, 05:45 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: Appeasement of Hitler and its failure was used for decades as an excuse for USA intervention. But now, we are in 4T. Maybe now the greater lesson is not to appease his successor in the Kremlin. NATO backing for the Baltics and sanctions on Russia will do for now, although a missile buildup might seem warranted too, in light of Putin's treaty violations. That was something I opposed before now. But he needs to be curbed if possible; otherwise he might be tempted to start a world war.

I didn't know that arms build ups and more missiles and threatening a nuclear power were part of that peace and love thing.  I'm trying to decide Eric if you're painfully stuck in the 20th century or if you're just too stupid to realize that if you want to be a bully you have to first select a target that is weaker than yourself--which Russia isn't.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Kinser79 - 03-11-2017, 09:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige