Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(03-11-2017, 12:15 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Look, let me see if I can try to diagnose Odin's issue. 

1.  Odin's team lost the election for glaring and obvious reasons to anyone who looks at the election objectively.

2.  Odin is incapable of looking at the election objectively, a trait he shares with all partisans be they Republican or Democrat.

3.  Since the Democratic Party is dominated by Regessive Leftists and abandoned the working classes it is incapable of self-reflection.  Lacking that ability they have to find scapegoat or else suffer the effects of cognitive dissonance.

4.  The DNC has found its scapegoat in Russia for some reason--Vault 7 seems to indicate that the CIA's cyber warfare department [or whatever] often uses Russian Proxies so as to make any of their hacks look like they come from Russia.  Never mind the obvious fact that any other country that has a cyber warfare department would do exactly the same.

5.  Since Odin has been told that the Ebil Russians with their Ebil Putin (who is literally Hitler) by the approved Party Organs (Salon, Huffpo and etc) he now wants the country to poke a bear with a stick even though anyone who has looked at the issue objectively understands doing so will only end in disaster.

But why will it end in disaster?  For two reasons:  A.  Bullying other countries is all fine and dandy if you want a war of choice (please note I do not necessarily endorse doing that) but bullying only really works if one's target is weaker than oneself.  Russia is not weaker than the US.  B.  Starting a war with Russia might go great and all at first but eventually either the nukes come out or you have Russian Tanks rolling down the Champs d'Elysees.

So the result of poking the Bear is either 1.  Human decimation through nuclear conflict, or 2.  The imposition of Russian Rule over Europe in total.  And I have no doubt that the Russians would launch nukes at the US should any cold war with them turn hot.  Putin might not be crazy but HRC would be easily manipulated.

Thankfully the people elected Daddy and instead of WW3 we get autistic screeching from the left.  All in all I think we've come out ahead.

You left out the part where according to the Vault 7 material that was just released it is very possible that the CIA did some hacking and made it look like Russia did it.  Deliberately and directly trying to rig an election is just the sort of thing that has too little upside and too much downside for Putin.  Culturally Russians tend not to risk what they already have on the geopolitical stage.  Its not is if the US hasn't done false flag operations in the past, Gulf of Tonkin comes to mind.

So far we have come out ahead with the rather odd outcome of most ranking Democrats looking like characters out of Dr. Strangelove.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Galen - 03-11-2017, 10:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige