Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(03-15-2017, 03:37 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 03:32 PM)Galen Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 01:10 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: I'm starting to think there's something in the water out in CA. I mean I know fluoride can be used to lower IQ, so that might explain Eric, but I'm not aware of a connection to paranoid schizophrenia.

You may have a point about that but I am pretty sure that most of Eric the Obtuse's IQ loss is self-inflicted.  The consequence of certain recreational pharmaceuticals he used in the sixties and seventies.   As for Alphabet you are witnessing an advanced case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.  To the best of my knowledge there is no cure.

Hey, I've dropped acid once or twice and I turned out fine. 

*looks around needily*

Right?  Tongue 

As for Alphabet, I am pretty sure his TDS has only exacerbated an existing condition.  He was pretty hardcore paranoid about Russia/China when I got here.

China has been far more aggressive lately than Russia is.  Truth is if it wasn't for Syria and Ukraine Alphabet would really have to be looking for something to bitch about where Russia was concerned.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Galen - 03-15-2017, 03:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige