Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(03-24-2017, 03:52 PM)Snowflake Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 03:28 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 02:25 PM)Snowflake Wrote: Did anybody here place any bets on who the treasonous rats are?
My $$$s on Sally Yates(with side bets on Brennan and Lynch). Cool

Sally Yates, American Hero!

OK.  Your bet is placed! Cool
You predicted a Sec. Clinton win, correct? Rolleyes

I wouldn't expect any charges against Yates. The Trump folks? possibly.

Yes, although I have made many, many correct predictions here over the years, and in my career.
http://philosopherswheel.com/predictions.html

The skeptics still don't accept this fact. It is an interesting possible topic I might post; why do so many S&H readers oppose astrology, even though both are cycle theories, and the cycles jive?

But as I like to explain, yes I could not stomach predicting Drump to beat Hillary, but I used a couple of factors involving Jupiter and Saturn that didn't pan out. The main work I did over the last year was on my point system, and this system predicted Trump would win, since he had the higher score. As I perfected my research, I had three different sets of scores:

1st set: Trump 15-4, Hillary 9-8 (my system from 2012)
2nd set: Trump 8-4, Hillary 12-9 (Springtime 2016 up to the election)
3rd set: Trump 9-4, Hillary 9-11 (revised after election)

The second most important indicator, the new moon before the election, predicted the party in power would win. That would have been Hillary-- except that on the 3 previous occasions where the electoral vote did not match the popular vote, the New Moon predicted the popular vote (seeming to indicate the real trend among the people). I was hoping this would not happen in 2016, although Nate Silver said it might. But it did.

So as it turns out, the two most important indicators I use were both correct, but I made the wrong prediction anyway.
http://philosopherswheel.com/presidentialelections.html

Oh well, you opened the can of worms, Mr. Snowflake Smile
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Eric the Green - 03-24-2017, 04:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige