Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(03-24-2017, 04:03 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 03:52 PM)Snowflake Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 03:28 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 02:25 PM)Snowflake Wrote: Did anybody here place any bets on who the treasonous rats are?
My $$$s on Sally Yates(with side bets on Brennan and Lynch). Cool

Sally Yates, American Hero!

OK.  Your bet is placed! Cool
You predicted a Sec. Clinton win, correct? Rolleyes

I wouldn't expect any charges against Yates. The Trump folks? possibly.

Yes, although I have made many, many correct predictions here over the years, and in my career.
http://philosopherswheel.com/predictions.html

The skeptics still don't accept this fact. It is an interesting possible topic I might post; why do so many S&H readers oppose astrology, even though both are cycle theories, and the cycles jive?

But as I like to explain, yes I could not stomach predicting Drump to beat Hillary, but I used a couple of factors involving Jupiter and Saturn that didn't pan out. The main work I did over the last year was on my point system, and this system predicted Trump would win, since he had the higher score. As I perfected my research, I had three different sets of scores:

1st set: Trump 15-4, Hillary 9-8 (my system from 2012)
2nd set: Trump 8-4, Hillary 12-9 (Springtime 2016 up to the election)
3rd set: Trump 9-4, Hillary 9-11 (revised after election)

The second most important indicator, the new moon before the election, predicted the party in power would win. That would have been Hillary-- except that on the 3 previous occasions where the electoral vote did not match the popular vote, the New Moon predicted the popular vote (seeming to indicate the real trend among the people). I was hoping this would not happen in 2016, although Nate Silver said it might. But it did.

So as it turns out, the two most important indicators I use were both correct, but I made the wrong prediction anyway.
http://philosopherswheel.com/presidentialelections.html

Oh well, you opened the can of worms, Mr. Snowflake Smile

Uh, no silly.   Things like "Snowflake" can't open cans of worms.  Interacting with things as if they were people leads to disaster, like the war on thing[terror], thing[drugs],thing[snowflake].   [Image: stoned-smiley.gif]
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Ragnarök_62 - 03-24-2017, 05:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige