Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(03-25-2017, 02:38 PM)Odin Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 01:14 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 05:47 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: First, it is illegal for someone not a citizen to make campaign contributions to any candidate for President or any House or Senate race. At a Democratic campaign headquarters we had to tell non-citizens that they could not make contributions to political campaigns. I could not accept the cash and write a check, as that would be money-laundering.

This was for contributions of $10 or so from recent immigrants who saw themselves at risk from Donald Trump.

Second, we may have a question of 'foreign agent' status. People intent on promoting tourism to and culture of a foreign country find  it relatively easy to register as foreign agents.

Yes well there is a way around that..if your surname is Clinton.  You take money from China and Saudi Arabia and whatnot and and put it through the Clinton Foundation, then the Clinton foundation cuts a check to the campaign.  Fund Slushing 101 stuff really.

Your cult brainwashing is showing again, having to bring everything back to Emmanuel Goldstein Hillary Clinton for your 2-minute hate.

I don't need a tin foil hat to see a slush fund when one comes right up and says "Hi, I'm a Slush Fund". Even my mother figured out the Clinton foundation was a slush fund and she's a partisan Dim-ocrat.

(03-25-2017, 02:41 PM)Odin Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 07:39 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Shy   I know you rarely leave your house and you probably only watch fake news sources like MSDNC and Clinton News Network so I'll give you a pass on not knowing about how Donald Trump is the most pro-minority and pro-queer President ever.  He's divided the country into only two camps, Authoritarian Cry-babies (Dim-ocrats and their hangers on) and Americans (everyone else).

I still have a great deal of respect for Enver.  And Stalin too.  The problem is their ideology is obsolete in an information age.

I'm not particularly fond of Pope Francis.  Seriously the man is a Communist in a Cassock.  He is also calling for the islamification of Europe.  Good thing he's celibate, he doesn't have to worry about the world his children will inherit.

Now I can't tell if you are just trolling us now, or have become completely deranged.

That is rich, calling me deranged when you're agreeing with Alphabet Soup more and more Odin. Careful there may be a Russian Spy in your closet.

Take my posts as you please.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Kinser79 - 03-25-2017, 02:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige