Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(03-28-2017, 11:27 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 02:12 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: 3.  As for my request for a definition, it was for the sake of clarity--boomers in general love to not use dictionary definitions of words.  Myself, I would say that everyone has a conscience, excluding perhaps psychopaths and sociopaths--but I'm no psychologist so I could be completely wrong here.

I'd also go far as to say that some view their conscious as expanding to all of humanity--those with pathological altruism.  For the rest of us our compassion only goes out so far--family, friends/tribe, everyone else.  This means that if something stands in the way of family or Friends/tribe by everyone else; well everyone else's prerogatives can get screwed.

Well, you made yourself clear enough.  

Not going to refight the global warming question here.

Some might note that the Jews weren't part of the Nazi tribe.  Your style of limited conscience might not be considered quite proper by some.  Some say members of a culture have certain rights that would include the UDHR Article 25 rights of food, shelter and health care.  This might be difficult for a person who lacks a conscience to understand, but many feel this way.

Others might argue that those who don't feel they belong in the same tribe as Americans aren't American.

But I think you are correct genetically.  It is easy to disregard conscience or morality with regard to people from another tribe.  Definitely, if one feels no moral responsibility for anyone but one's self or immediate kin, that could well qualify as a psychopathic or sociopathic level problem.  Another example might be the druggie who will kill for his next fix.  Some just do not care for their fellow men.  Many with a blue perspective will feel that many with a red perspective have that problem.

I'm well aware of the opinions that the Nazis held for Jews.  My neighbor still has here IBM tracking number tattooed onto her forearm.

The UN can declare whatever it likes to be rights--let them enforce that though.  While I would agree that food, shelter and health care are human needs, I would not classify them as rights in so far as the provision of those needs needs to be conducted economically.  A man who steals a loaf of bread is a thief as is the man who refuses to pay his doctor or squats on someone else's property.

I would say that a man who refuses to pay his doctor and the doctor treats him anyway without writting the same off as charity care violates the Doctor's Right 4 under the UDHR.

"No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms."

And in the case of the bread thief and the squatter they are violating someone's rights under article 17 of the UDHR:

"(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.

(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property."

I can use legal documents to argue my points too Bob.

As to non-Americans or those who feel they are not Americans.  I hold the view of Theodore Roosevelt.  I have no time for hypenated Americans.

T.R. Wrote:What is true of creed is no less true of nationality. There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all. This is just as true of the man who puts “native” before the hyphen as of the man who puts German or Irish or English or French before the hyphen. Americanism is a matter of the spirit and of the soul. Our allegiance must be purely to the United States. We must unsparingly condemn any man who holds any other allegiance. But if he is heartily and singly loyal to this Republic, then no matter where he was born, he is just as good an American as any one else.

The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic. The men who do not become Americans and nothing else are hyphenated Americans; and there ought to be no room for them in this country. The man who calls himself an American citizen and who yet shows by his actions that he is primarily the citizen of a foreign land, plays a thoroughly mischievous part in the life of our body politic. He has no place here; and the sooner he returns to the land to which he feels his real heart-allegiance, the better it will be for every good American. There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Kinser79 - 03-29-2017, 02:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige