Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
Bob, I'm not going to get into a long debate over what is and is not garbage. One either agrees with TR or one does not. I happen to agree with him.

As to regarding heritage. I'm fine with people eating their tacos, or their sauerkraut, and whatever other nonsense that they want to eat. I could care less if one celebrates Passover, or Easter or some Hindu holiday. That is not what is at contention with hyphenated Americans. What is at contention is where one's allegiance is. Ether one is aligned with the Republic or one is not. Anyone who is not 100% aligned with the Republic needs to go. I don't care if they were born in East Tumbleweed Iowa or Timbuktu. The country is not in the position to afford having fifth columns in it. That is the nature of 4Ts.

With reguard to morality--I find it impossible to expect one to care for those outside of one's own tribe if one doesn't care for those in one's own tribe. It is like expecting the man who lives in filth to be capable of cleaning an other's house. That being said if one wants to discuss who is and who is not drawing dividing lines among the American people on the basis of race, sex, sexuality and etc--one should be looking at the "blue team". I find it strange that the people who are supposedly fighting racism are obsessed with race.

WRT Jefferson--Yeah he gets a lot of press. Personally I prefer Adams. But if one wants to talk about imporant figures I'd put TR up there pretty highly along with Lincoln and Fredrick Douglas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ZblMfZpuw

An interesting video if you're so inclined.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Kinser79 - 03-30-2017, 09:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige