Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(03-30-2017, 10:22 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: Show me some real fifth columns, and I'd be with you in defending against them.  The amount of emotional and political heat is way out of proportion with the threat.

BLM, SJWs, and the anti-Trump rioters. Where have you been for the last 4 years Bob?

BLM is a terrorist organization. (Note I say the same thing about the Klan, but the Klan is a lot less virulent these days.) SJWs are largely loud and stupid but they are overt political agitators. They should be glad I'm not President (I'd have them arrested and sent off to Camp Xray--even if I had to invent charges). And well Rioters are well rioters.

Again, where have you been?

Quote:If one has a conscience, if one considers it important to erase lines, one has to be aware of the lines.

I disagree. If one is going to be anti-racist, one has to start by not themselves being racist. It is just as easy to be racist against whites (trust me I know lots of people who hate whitey) as it is blacks or any other group. If one wants to stop racism, one stops it by not being racist themselves. The Jim Crow institutions are long dead. As I've pointed out several times if you have to go to black and white photos to make your point, it means it is irrelevant in the 21st century.

Quote:Honorable names, all.  I do like some of what TR did, including the Square Deal which was a prototype for FDR's New Deal.  I'm less enthusiastic for how he help shift US imperial expansionism away from pushing the native Americans around to entering the international stage.  Well, that was the times, I suppose.  Coal was driving the navies of the world.  If one was going to be a player one needed coaling stations.  He was a man if his times, but those times are gone.

I'm not keen on TR's imperial expansion but that has to do with the logic of violence and geopolitics of the era as well as the geographical situation the US finds itself in (which has not changed). Bordered on the north by a friendly nation without a military tradition, bordered on the south by a less than friendly nation with no military tradition, and on the east and west by fish.

As such the the US' defense priorities should be focused on the Navy (and more recently the Air Force). Of course during the time period this required coaling stations. That need has passed with the rise of nuclear propulsion.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Kinser79 - 03-30-2017, 10:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige