Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
Bob, I'd say you're very out of touch. I strongly suspect an internal conflict. Also BLM does not mean Bureau of Land Management. I can't tell if you're genuinely confused or being intentionally obtuse (the latter of which I expect of Eric rather than you which is why my patience for him is about as long as the length of rope it would take to properly hang him on the short drop); as to Black Lives Matter (which itself implies that the lives of non-blacks do not matter) is a racist and terrorist organization. Out of the tens of thousands of blacks killed in the last decade over 90% of them have been killed by other black people--and largely other black people also involved in gang related or drugs related crime. Instead this organization is overtly attacking police.

I would say that the status quo is a country that elected a black man to the highest office twice. If the whole country is one giant Klan Rally explain to me how a <N> got elected what is essentially the position of Imperial Wizard. The idea that there is a racist status quo is absurd, which is why the Regressive Left looks for and manufactures incidents--they suffer from a shortage of racism. In all honestly most people are simply too lazy to be racist.

WRT Bases and the Navy. The navy is at such a point that we could through a combination of ship tenders and naval bases supplied by allies cover the globe, even on an oil based fleet. The diesel engines of today are far more fuel efficient than the coal fired steam engines of yesteryear.

As to the navy being defensive: The best way for a navy to be defensive is to be able to project offensive power anywhere in the world at any time. I would largely say where the Pentagon is going wrong in the imperial area is by having a huge army. States that have armies tend to want to use them. I instead favor a US based, primarily defensive professional land force--which of course can be augmented with conscription should anyone be foolish enough to mess with a nuclear power that has already demonstrated once it has no problem irradiating its enemies.

As to Okinawa, I couldn't really tell you, I was only in the Pacific on my maiden cruise and wasn't there long enough to draw liberty never mind leave. I did however draw quite a bit of leave in the UK and Europe.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Kinser79 - 03-31-2017, 02:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige