Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(04-04-2017, 12:00 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 08:25 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 06:07 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: I seldom watch TV news and never buy newspapers.  I get news from the web.  As many of the web sites I visit also do broadcast or hardcopy, I don't think this a big deal.  The significant difference on the web is in picking up links to the fringe extreme sources.  Forums like this one do make available alternate perspectives.

But, you have to be a bit careful.  If you want to review Black Lives Matters's agenda and policies, you visit their web site rather than trust opinions of extreme partisans.  The web is full of a lot of garbage.

Or Bob, you do what I did to discover what BLM is all about and show up at a meeting or three.  It didn't take me long to realize that the organization--and it is an organization unlike say occupy--has far more in common with the Black Panthers than it does with MLK.  Their over all goals I agree with--the problem they have is their methods are destructive.

Have you some alternate sources, verifications for your opinions?  In my experience, you are an extreme partisan.  When you do your, “I’m right the world is wrong” thing, I am inclined to put my faith in the world.

Bob, you can put your faith where you like.  Let me just suffice it to say I've been around BLM long enough to know what they are and what they are about.  And of course I should point out the wonderful work of Milo.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Kinser79 - 04-05-2017, 09:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige