Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(04-11-2017, 12:20 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: Milo is about as Alt-Right as John Major.

Am I looking at the right Milo?  This Milo seems like your sort of guy, but not mine.  I would not consider this Milo to be an objective source.

Wiki Wrote:Milo Yiannopoulos (/jəˈnɒpᵿləs/; born Milo Hanrahan; 18 October 1984; also writing under the pen name Milo Andreas Wagner is a British media personality associated with the political alt-right and a former senior editor for Breitbart News. Describing himself as a "cultural libertarian," he is a vocal critic of feminism, Islam, social justice, political correctness, and other movements and ideologies he sees as authoritarian or of the regressive left.

In July 2016, he was permanently banned from Twitter for what the company cited as "inciting or engaging in the targeted abuse or harassment of others".

In February 2017 he resigned from Breitbart after a controversy arising from a video clip in which he said that sexual relationships between 13-year-old boys and adult men and women can be "perfectly consensual" and positive experiences for the boys. Defending himself in the midst of allegations that he was a supporter of paedophilia, Yiannopoulos stated that his statements were an attempt to cope with his own past victimhood, as an object of child abuse.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Bob Butler 54 - 04-11-2017, 05:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige