Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(04-11-2017, 01:03 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: If you look at where and who is producing this Drama it isn't Hollyweird.  And I don't watch Game of Thrones on the Tee-Vee either.  I refuse to pay for HBO and would rather watch it pirated.

What a hypocrite!

The great defender of property rights and President Donald Judas Trump prefers to watch pirated television instead of paying the price for the entertainment that he enjoys. As a late adapter of technology and culture (the only way in which I can afford technology or culture) I can be fifteen or so years behind the time and enjoy what is still valuable if I don't know it beforehand. Sometimes I find delights in something cast-off.

You could wait for the series to appear in a video-rental place and rent it for a few days for a cost far lower than a monthly subscription to HBO. Wal*Mart and even Dollar General have plenty of DVDs and blue-ray discs available at modest cost for multiple use. Granted, those aren't the greatest movies, but what the heck?

If you can't afford to watch big-league baseball you can instead watch minor-league, college, high-school, or even Little League baseball (the latter is usually free or nearly so).

If you can't afford cable TV or video rentals, and you think that most broadcast TV is fecal in quality -- then go to the library and borrow a book! Do you want a literary masterpiece free? Then log onto Project Gutenberg.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by pbrower2a - 04-18-2017, 10:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige