Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(06-19-2017, 03:45 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: Beyond any question, if our electoral system is hacked, then to the extent that the system is hacked and so distorts the vote, then the system is undemocratic. America eventually becomes a client state, if not an outright colony, of the hackers.

The US does that quite frequently but I guess that is fine because it was the feds that did it.  This kind of double standard I find quite annoying.

I don't really think that Russia did it and nobody has shown any evidence that they did.  The declassified reports are short on details and that assumes that I trust the feds more than I do Russia's government.  You might do well to consider what the cartoonist has to say about the subject.

Personally I find it far more believable that the DNC is importing voters since it is known that Hillary got 800,000 votes from illegals.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Galen - 06-19-2017, 05:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige