Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(08-26-2016, 03:07 PM)Anthony 58 Wrote: Having a beef with the Jews because you have empathy with the plight of the Palestinians is one thing. But sticking up for a bunch of neo-fascist thugs who petrol-bomb synagogues and bash Roma (Gypsies) over the head with baseball bats (who knew that baseball was so popular in Ukraine?) because they think it's still 1941 and they're seeking "closure" for the Holomodor is beyond the pale - especially for a self-fancying "progressive" like The Primal Screamer, Howard Dean, who called these dirtbags our "allies" on MSNBC yesterday.

No, Howard Dean didn't do that. Dean (I would imagine) is sticking up for those people in Ukraine who want to be free from corrupt Russian thug influence, who are NOT neo-fascist thugs (that's most of the people of Ukraine).

But I looked; I couldn't find any videos online of Howard Dean even mentioning the issue of neo-Nazi Ukrainians, let alone supporting them as our allies.

Of course many Muslims are our allies, if that's what you mean. Of course they are; we can't defeat the IS without them.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Eric the Green - 08-26-2016, 05:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige