Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(08-29-2016, 07:22 AM)Anthony 58 Wrote: Dean denounced Trump for supporting Putin against "our ally," Ukraine.

I couldn't find any video or article of this; do you have a reference?

In any case, yes, Trump is wrong for supporting Putin against Ukraine. Ukraine is not officially our "ally," but Europe and USA have put sanctions on Russia for its unjustified conquests and invasions of Ukraine. Big nations should not invade smaller nations. The People of Ukraine were right to rise up in their Arab Spring era revolution and throw out their pro-Russian, corrupt dictator. They want the right to look westward toward democracy and economic progress. Some people in the east and Crimea want to join Russia. The UN should be allowed to sponsor an election in these areas, with no other troops on the ground there, and let the people choose by popular sovereignty what nation they choose to belong to, and have done with it. There may be a few neo-Nazi groups in Ukraine, but stop calling the Ukrainians neo-Nazis! They just want their freedom.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory - by Eric the Green - 08-29-2016, 02:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige