Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Millennials Have Cooled on Hillary Clinton, Forcing a Campaign Reset
(09-20-2016, 08:46 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
playwirte Wrote:Rags,

NeoCons see the world as a chess game and work within institutional frameworks to play that game (e.g., Bush getting the Congressional authorization and a UN resolution).  One may despise the objective of their game, but one can work against it within that framework (e.g. call your Congressional critter, protest).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_America_Made

Uh, Robert Kagan's dropping acid or something. He's almost as delusional as Trump.  I didn't know acid flashbacks were for real until this year.

Here's what Hillary needs to do.
1. Buy a pair of steel toed boots.
2. Use them to kick all neoCONS out on the street.

Quote:That is not Trump's way.  He has made clear he is willing to do war crimes, kill families of terrorists, expropriate the winnings of war (just how many boots on the ground do you think it would take to keep shipping oil from Iraq fields to Houston ports???), and use nukes.  He's not bright nor educated about much beyond real estate - Putin will make him his bitch.  That would be bad enough, but eventually even Trump will figure out he is being dominated - what do you think his reaction will be?  Even if there is time to call your Congressional critter or protest, Trump has made it clear that he will not care other than to shut down the press and any protests - Putin is his model.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-sp...SKCN0X600H
Oh, I really feel relieved now.  OK, gotcha.  I'll change my game plan as such.
1.  Gridlock is Good.  If the current Republican trend hold for the House and Senate, then getting Hillary as Prez would work.  I can live with 1990's gridlock just fine.
2. From the article above, it looks like incompetence of the MIC should also work in what I desire. So , Russia sanctions = no missiles for military satellite launches. 

3. "Senator John McCain, chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, is pushing to end U.S. dependence on Russian engines used by United Launch Alliance to power its Atlas 5 rockets."  

Yup, McCain.  Newsflash man.  Neoliberal economic policy's gonna fuck yer NeoCON wishes sometime.
abcnews.go.com/Blotter/counterfeit-chinese-parts-slipping-us-military-aircraft-senate/story?id=16403599

The NeoCons are not against Trump because of their usual idiocy of pushing US hegemony.   They're against him because they are just smart enough to be terrified of the risk he poses for all human life on the planet.  If you think about that, it should terrify you as well.

Quote:As I've said elsewhere, there is a cycle in the US electorate whereby the luxury of Democrats in charge and bringing a relatively sane world lulls people into forgetfulness and focusing on relatively puny issues - and they wind up actually re-electing the GOP back into office and inevitably come to remember how badly the Right  Fs them each and every time.  One would have thought GW Bush's latest GOP disaster would have broken the cycle, but instead, we're about to elect a dangerous con man that will make what George did just a footnote.  And yea, a big part of this cycle is new voters, this time the Millies, never having experienced, as adults, the big FU, from the GOP in charge.

I think you should print out your post here;  I think all Hillary haters should find something they've  written as well and print it out and store it somewhere safe.  Keep it as a reminder of how F'ing forgetful you were and the consequences.  Be honest and show it to the kids and grandkids and explain your forgetfulness and its consequences - maybe they will be the ones to break the cycle of stupid.

I feel better now playwrite.  Thank you for getting me to search for alternative memes to go by.  Widespread incompetence will be the thing that shreds neoCON adventurism to itty bitty pieces from this time forward.  I'll toss a vote for Hillary as a proxy for a vote for gridlock.  I Heart  it, man. Cool

PS
I'll vote for the manipulator so I can do my part to manipulate actual actions to gridlock.

So, now, do you want me to be your neighbor?

They're not going to be able to gridlock her nomination(s) to the SCOTUS.  And that, my dear friend, will change everything.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Millennials Have Cooled on Hillary Clinton, Forcing a Campaign Reset - by playwrite - 09-21-2016, 11:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Great Reset is not a "Conspiracy Theory" JasonBlack 3 1,059 06-13-2022, 04:11 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Will Millennials fulfill their "civic" role and vote in midterms? Eric the Green 1 676 04-02-2022, 08:16 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  Grimes, the Great Reset and "capitalist communism" Einzige 1 1,367 06-06-2021, 09:27 AM
  Kerry reveals Biden's devotion to radical 'Great Reset' movement random3 4 1,473 02-16-2021, 07:15 PM
Last Post: random3
  What if the FBI is on to Hillary Clinton? nebraska 0 1,063 01-06-2018, 07:26 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Africans are being sold at Libyan slave markets. Thanks, Hillary Clinton. nebraska 0 1,196 12-31-2017, 08:36 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Hillary Clinton is honest and trustworthy Eric the Green 218 164,496 05-31-2017, 02:25 PM
Last Post: David Horn
  Trump taps campaign aide Stephen Miller as senior adviser Dan '82 1 1,515 12-16-2016, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Bill Clinton's lonely, one-man effort to win white working-class voters Dan '82 1 1,922 11-13-2016, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Yes, Hillary Clinton is still winning. And yes, the media is lying to you. naf140230 25 13,396 09-30-2016, 07:27 AM