Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Video 18:20] Theories made on the most efficient design for the universe
(01-18-2018, 01:54 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: In one myth, the Earth lies upon a giant turtle.

On what does the turtle stand?

... It is far easier to explain the origin as the result of the choice of One Single Intelligent Creator... or that it is the result of random chance, and that it seems to have One Single Intelligent Creator only to the extent that we anthropomorphize what is random chance solely because we are what we are. The first is monotheistic creation; the latter is atheistic random chance. Such a choice seems to mark modern thought -- it goes one way or the other.

Some advanced civilization that established the Universe? Who created that civilization?

Sorry, fellow -- I'm not amenable to cranky theories.

Quote:Or in plain English: No more things should be presumed to exist than are absolutely necessary.

My case is presented much better in the video than that short description. It looks like you guys are saying that too many assumptions are made in the description, but since it is not possible for us to know who created the universe, assumptions have to be made to formulate a theory. If you watch it, you will see evidence for why I think the explanation provided is the most plausible theory. It also looks like you are trying to say that theorizing who created the universe is pointless; I suppose we are all entitled to our own opinions. That's also only a small portion of the video.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Video 18:20] Theories made on the most efficient design for the universe - by Deciphered - 01-18-2018, 02:58 PM