Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Video 18:20] Theories made on the most efficient design for the universe
(01-18-2018, 09:02 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: Plank's Constant shows not only a frequency, but a resolution where observation of multiple realities becomes impossible, where the universes break off, do not interfere with each other as you see in single particle interference.  All universes within a multiverse must be similar enough to interfere with one another.  If not, a new multiverse split occurs.  There is no way, at least at current technology, to observe the split off universe.

Still, electrons orbit nuclei at given periods, periods where the elections interfere with themselves.  All atoms demonstrate backwards in time single particle interference?

I have not played with how the mind might effect which universe is observed.  The problems of consciousness and free choice have been stubborn ones.  I remain in a place where I assume both exist, but could not prove it.

And zero contributors have followed and agreed with my theory, or looked at psi experiments as valid ways of learning about physics.  They seem locked into the accepted theories.  Mine is too weird?  Those devoted to political theories are closed to scientific ones?

I did read your script option.  I find the assumptions too many and too unnecessary to go with your results.  I also do not see an experiment available to disprove your results.

Nor do I see your theory accepted by other contributors to the board.  I might be wrong. Here, like in many places, minds are closed.

I appreciate you taking the time to read the script. It's hard to hold a strong opinion for any version of the multiverse theory given how many possible variations of it there are, and our inability to prove any of them. The biggest dilemma that I see with your understanding is the way you describe the creation of a new version of the universe as being a significant/somewhat rare event. The way I see it, every moment that passes each person has millions of different possible neural pathways that could fire off resulting in slight variations in their actions. These represent millions of possibilities, and since the universe contains all possibilities they all occur, simultaneously.

(01-18-2018, 09:02 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: I have not played with how the mind might effect which universe is observed.  The problems of consciousness and free choice have been stubborn ones.  I remain in a place where I assume both exist, but could not prove it.

It is possible that the universe behaves differently when it is being observed. The size or speed of electrons isn't the reason we can't see them, it's more so the lack of their existence. Scientists claim that electrons not only move impossibly fast, but rapidly pop in and out of existence. It's possible that they are 5th dimensional and exist outside of time. Here's the punchline: when under observation their behavior changes, as though they have chosen an orbit around the nucleus to follow. Perhaps our observations decides which parallel universe they exist in, temporarily cementing them in the 3rd dimension.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Video 18:20] Theories made on the most efficient design for the universe - by Deciphered - 01-19-2018, 12:52 AM