Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking point: America approaching a period of disintegration
(10-02-2016, 11:38 PM)Warren Dew Wrote: Just pointing out that it's the Democrats who are "holding the other side in complete contempt", as you put it.

I disagree with much of the rest of your post, too - it was Marco Rubio who first referred to the size of Trump's genitals, for example, and Trump was just responding - but I have better places to get into political arguments.

...and some people really are deplorable.  Some people are good people, but they support horrible politicians.

Yes, you know what I think of Donald Trump. I consider him a lying demagogue, a bigot, a debaser of women, and a sponsor of cranky ideas. He kisses up to a nasty dictator before he is elected. He has  said horrible things about minorities. He has condoned violence on behalf of his campaign.

Good reasons exist for so many newspapers, even some very conservative ones (including the Dallas Morning News, the Detroit News, the Manchester Union-Leader, the Arizona Republic, and the San Diego Union) rndorsing someone other than Donald Trump for President.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking point: America approaching a period of disintegration - by pbrower2a - 10-03-2016, 10:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Strange Disappearance of Cooperation in America Dan '82 2 3,589 07-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Odin