Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Crisis War Unfolding Now?
(07-19-2018, 02:16 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: I'll end this with my own personal belief that I do not agree with Israel.

From this point I have nothing to say. I have no desire to deal with your anti-Israel, anti-Jewish screed. Let it be known that I have contemplated conversion to Reform Judaism because it seems to fit my philosophical positions better than any other religious tradition.

I will respond to the whole post when I have a chance but this could not wait.  Israel =/= Jews.  Let's get that out of the way.  If you want to find Jews I suggest you get on that plane and GO to the other side to Crown Heights in Brooklyn.  They will gladly inform you that Israel is an apostate lie and even a demon's pulpit!  THEIR WORDS, NOT MINE.

I have been a Jew.  I am not pushing people into an oven.  I am anti-Israel for the reasons I have so eloquently explained in the previous post.  But you did not choose to hear that part.  And no, you don't really "have no desire to deal with..." what I said - you replied.  And only enough reply to add a rebuke with no basis.

Are you ready to get up out of your home in La Jolla so Mexicans can build on your land?  They are the rightful owners.  And not even mexicans but INDIGENOUS PEOPLES (whatever we want to call them).  NO you are not prepared to do that.  Yet, you come out swinging for a reach back of TWO THOUSAND YEARS to install a people into a land only because it is mentioned in your sacred text of the bible/torah whatever.

Two Thousand Years. 

Jews were expelled from "Israel" in roughly 200 A.D. by Rome for continued uprisings that would no longer be tolerated.

Do you know how long Two Thousand Years is?  It's a REALLY long time.  That is more than 20 times longer than America has existed and yet you condone installing a nation-state after that period of time.  Yet you would NEVER EVER EVER EVER vote for or endorse any official or politician or movement that seeks to give land back to aboriginal people where YOU YOURSELF live.

A true and enduring example of SUBJECTIVITY to the extreme.  Give the land to "Israel" but don't take MINE. 

You are a true living example of Curse of the Prophet.  And if you are a symbol of that, then you do good.  All symbols have their purpose.

Messages In This Thread
The New Crisis War Unfolding Now? - by TheNomad - 06-05-2018, 07:25 AM
RE: The New Crisis War Unfolding Now? - by TheNomad - 07-19-2018, 05:12 AM