Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Crisis War Unfolding Now?
(07-24-2018, 07:47 PM)Tim Randal Walker Wrote: I have been reviewing some archived threads.  The MegaSaeculum thread, the Alternating Paradign thread, the Two Lifetime thread.

In the MegaSaeculum thread, it is predicted that this 4T will be a "Mild Crisis".    I mention this because, so far, the USA seems to be experiencing a relatively mild 4T.

In the Two Lifetime thread, it was suggested that there are two alternating kinds of questions:  1.  Stick with the status quo, or return to a past status?  2.  Stick with the status quo, or transform the outer world?  Number one would correspond to to a Dionysus cycle, and number two would correspond to an Apollo cycle.  If choosing the status quo, the 4T of a Dionysus cycle may offer, in addition, some comparatively minor reforms.

With our present cycle we have been seeing an attempt to revert to the Gilded Age.  Preserving the status quo means preserving the New Deal paradigm.  Such worldly reforms growing out of the Boom Awakening are basically about patching up the old status quo.  We may get health care reform, for example, but nothing as drastic as revamping the economy (The Great Power cycle) or founding a new country (the Revolutionary cycle).

-- a Mild Crises could explain why we can't figure out if we're in a 4T or still in an extremely long 3T.  Maybe we're supposed to be fighting the Culture Wars this time around.  I honestly can't see a civil war involving 2 opposing armies. I can & do see guerilla style civil unrest, & on the non-violent side, mass protests as we move forward into this 4 T
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart

Messages In This Thread
The New Crisis War Unfolding Now? - by TheNomad - 06-05-2018, 07:25 AM
RE: The New Crisis War Unfolding Now? - by Marypoza - 07-25-2018, 07:30 AM