Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Separation of illegal-alien children from parents
(06-22-2018, 12:46 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: OK, but "macho-land" is pretty extensive in the world.  A lot of the Islamic world is that way with some exceptions like the Kurd tribe. Latin America is/was , [ask an expert] may be another location. In any event, macho-land seems to be a really big place on earth. So, to use an analogy, and to extend it to immigration in general try this:
You're cooking a pot of soup.  A teaspoon of salt is OK, while dumping the whole can makes a horrible tasting and most likely toxic soup. Immigration is like salt, a little is fine and beneficial, while dumping a whole shit pot is a very bad thing. The "To me, the no border brigade are a bunch of clueless idealists. They ignore human nature, history, and even climate change. Humans seem to be as dumb as petri dish bacteria when it comes to breeding. Climate change + breeding will result in billions of deaths. Earth is finite and infinite things crash. The same rule for deer applies to humans. I just don't want to consume a lethal dose of sodium.

This is exactly the problem. We are rapidly devolving into two worlds: one that is orderly and rule based and one that's disorderly and chaotic. The latter appears to be growing, so the ordered world wants to stop it at its borders. I don't think that works, frankly.

We've fought major wars for less. Let's not this time, okay?

At its core, modernity is the cause. How do you fight that? The world is changing, but very few are benefitting. That's a big part of the problem. The powerful couldn't care less as long as they get theirs and a big chunk of yours to boot. Either that changes or the chaos continues to spread.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Separation of illegal-alien children from parents - by David Horn - 06-23-2018, 08:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study Shows Helicopter Parents are Insane X_4AD_84 8 9,235 11-10-2016, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Kinser79
  Most Americans say children are better off with a parent at home Dan '82 14 10,156 10-19-2016, 03:41 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a