Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self-Driving Cars - Heaven or Hell
(07-09-2018, 01:21 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: I also don't want to be a product because I know all of that software has built in spyware.  Like anything else, like Google which I don't use, I demand to be paid for my data. Since I don't get paid now, Big Tech is firewalled out of my computer because I get nothing, nada, zilch in payments! That's how Neoliberalism works. No money for me = no money for Big Tech.  Same for FaceFuck.  I demand a $500.00/month check from Facefuck before I use it.

Yes, and the same would be true of self-driving cars.  Expecting pbrower to understand anything beyond first order effects is unlikely and not even all of them.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises

Messages In This Thread
RE: Self-Driving Cars - Heaven or Hell - by Galen - 07-08-2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Self-Driving Cars - Heaven or Hell - by Galen - 07-08-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: Self-Driving Cars - Heaven or Hell - by Galen - 07-09-2018, 01:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy Real and Fake Passports, ID Cards, Driving Licenses, SSN, Birth Certificates, Dea dominicadomi 0 70 02-22-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: dominicadomi