Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts On Where We Are, and Where We're Going
Pbrower

You see the blue side as right, the red side is wrong, and everything you write if from that perspective.  Part of me wants to join you.  I see the progressive side as much closer to the future and what I anticipate we will need.  When we finally get sick of the stalemate and start solving problems again, it will likely be the progressives that come out on top.  I do lean blue.

But there are some who lean red, and some who lean extreme red, with equal intensity and sincerity.

But I do recognize that neither party, culture or way of looking at things fits the whole country.  When you look at things from the theoretical point of view, you have to accept that or you end up with projections that don’t fit, with prophecies that don’t come true.  I acknowledge your point of view, but I also acknowledge the red and say with conviction that you don’t get it, don’t understand.  I think your prophecies are way off, the product of a extremist mind.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts On Where We Are, and Where We're Going - by Bob Butler 54 - 09-04-2018, 01:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on the mixed race, globalised world of the future Isoko 37 19,694 06-18-2020, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Isoko
Smile My thoughts on the George Floyd protests Isoko 29 15,147 06-15-2020, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Blazkovitz