Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Politico just released a poll of hypothetical 2020 Presidential candidates
(10-17-2016, 01:32 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 04:29 AM)Einzige Wrote: Clinton was excluded, probably on the basis that she'll never be able to show her face in public again if she blows this one.

https://morningconsult.com/wp-content/up...ines-1.pdf

This is where my horoscope system can help! Smile Don't worry Einzige; you're right, it appears.

GOP: (score)
Pence - 13 (9-9)
Ryan - 11 (11-9)
Kasich - 11 (2-14)
Cruz - 10 (3-12)
Rubio - 8 (13-7)
Trump - 7  (8-4)
Cotton - 1 (who?)

DEM: 
Warren - 16  (9-6)
Kaine - 10  (13-9)
Cuomo - 6 (12-6)
Booker - 5 (4-4)

Trump and Cuomo have the best scores among these. Rubio a close third.

Quote:A.) Fucking LOL, the current Republican nominee is in fifth (sixth) place and losing to his current running mate in first. That might give Pence ideas about sabotaging things this year.

B.) The fact that a boring white dude like Kaine is in second on the Democratic side ought to give those alt-righties who believe that the Democrats are becoming a minority-only Party pause.

C.) Liz fuckin' Warren. If the GOP had nominated any other candidate, and the Court weren't on the line, it'd almost be worth taking a loss.

The best scoring potential candidates aren't even running or mentioned in the poll. Most are Democrats:
Terry McAuliffe, 11-3
Sherrod Brown, 20-10
Tom Vilsack, 14-5 (that's also Bernie Sanders' score)
Tulsi Gabbard, 13-5
Janet Napolitano, 12-5
Jim Webb, 13-6
Jason Carter, 10-4
Gavin Newsom, 9-4

Who do the Republicans have?
Carly Fiorina, who has no celebrity OR government official foundation from which to run, 16-6
George Pataki, who didn't even have the guts to contest any primaries, is too liberal for his party, and is too old, 13-3
Ivanka Trump, who has no official political experience, 14-1

my video: https://youtu.be/sF0T18rOp9o

-- I'd remove Booker the hooker. l don't think he'll be running for Prez next time around, if ever
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Politico just released a poll of hypothetical 2020 Presidential candidates - by Marypoza - 01-18-2017, 08:05 PM