Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Politico just released a poll of hypothetical 2020 Presidential candidates
(03-11-2017, 06:52 AM)Galen Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 06:19 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: 1.  Well not only are those three disparate groups of the GOP against Obamacare 2.0 but so is the expanded base.  The GOP establishment may not like it but the Democrats are collapsing and will be relegated to a fringe party soon.  There is talk in some circles already that primaries are being planned based on how the votes line up on Obamacare 2.0.

2.  I'd be fine with spending cuts.  I'm sure there are plenty of things that can and should be cut.  We can start with the CIA, NSA, and work our way down to the old New Deal infrastructure.  When the water stinks the dam must be broken.

Not a bad set of choices for spending cuts which I could easily get behind.  Not quite the destination that I wish for but still a damn fine start.

Huh? You stopped being Libertarian? I just said we can start with the surveillance state, and work our way through the other ways the Federal Government wastes money. Okay well maybe abolishing the IRS should come first.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Politico just released a poll of hypothetical 2020 Presidential candidates - by Kinser79 - 03-11-2017, 07:52 AM